Messages wont work

Discus and support Messages wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My messages section on my Xbox won't load up at, it will show the loading icon and wont stop until it says they couldn't get it. I can see messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sigma312, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Sigma312
    Sigma312 Guest

Messages wont work

My messages section on my Xbox won't load up at, it will show the loading icon and wont stop until it says they couldn't get it. I can see messages from 2 weeks and that's it. I try to see them on the Xbox beta app on windows but every time I get a glimpse
    of the messages the app crashes. I need some assistance with this issue

:)

Sigma312, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox live messages wont work

my Xbox live messages won't' work at all and I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now. I've done everything it's told me whenever it gives me a website to go to (Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?
    ) and still cant', anyone know, how I might be able to fix this?

TheRealBajanman, Oct 13, 2017
  3. it wont let me send or resive massages

my xbox messages wont work it wont let me send or resive messages of anyone plz can someone help me

DanBall030404, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Messages wont work

Hey there Sigma312.

Sorry to hear about the troubles checking your message? Do you get an error message here on xbox.com here as well or does it work for you? Let us know what the error message you receive is.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Messages wont work

Hey there Sigma312.

Sorry to hear about the troubles checking your message? Do you get an error message here on xbox.com here as well or does it work for you? Let us know what the error message you receive is.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Messaging wont work

Check this link for a possible solution:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  7. ADS Spikeyy Win User

My GTA V won't load up for me to install

There is no error message it just wont work
  8. USOFINE69 Win User

Xbox Preview Program Message Accidently Deleted HELP!

My message expired and this link wont work for me ^^
  9. SlipshodEar7792 Win User

Messaging wont work on my Xbox

the same thing happens to me....
Thema:

Messages wont work

1. Messages wont work - Similar Threads - Messages wont

2. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8
  3. Wont install Sea of Thieves, error message 0x8024500c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont install Sea of Thieves, error message 0x8024500c: Wont install game sea of thieves, gives error code: 0x8024500c. Cant activate windows update, gives error aswell. 0bf1cb47-0fec-4caa-a9eb-3abc3a1b5e1c
  4. I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont...: I paid for realms plus and now it’s giving me a message to “ try again later “ and my wont let me create a realm. c2e34785-a75b-452d-96c3-0a70a0787c09
  5. xbox one wont launch games. i dont get an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one wont launch games. i dont get an error message: when i sign in i selected my game. the game just boots back to home screen. 28227579-c93a-4b0e-86e6-48ee2e1cad85
  6. Forza Horizon - Xbox Game pass renewing message wont' launch the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon - Xbox Game pass renewing message wont' launch the game: Hello, I recently bought the game via Xbox Store, to own it. Not for Game Pass which I don't have. But when I try to launch it the console won't let me, showing the following message "looks like...
  7. Xbox Game pass for PC - Game wont open, no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass for PC - Game wont open, no error message: Hello, i have an active microsoft game pass account for PC. When I try to open gears tactics, nothing happens. Then, after a long wait, maybe a minute, the microsoft store opens to "Gaming...
  8. Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 wont load "youre too early" message: I own the deluxe version of the game, which was working fine until today. Now all I get is the "you're too early" message. I did cancel my xbox live subscription recently. Do I need a...
  9. Xbox beta installer wont work, and gives me the error message 0x80080005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta installer wont work, and gives me the error message 0x80080005: [img] it stays on this screen for about 20 minutes, then gives me the error code 0x80080005 3109c1ff-8420-4251-b23b-9c71c2eaa48c
  10. Xbox messages wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox messages wont load: Me and a friend are messaging and the messages send however receiving them is the issue i get the notification but when i open it it looks like when you haven't messaged them at all and says to...