Messages wont work

Discus and support Messages wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My messages section on my Xbox won't load up at, it will show the loading icon and wont stop until it says they couldn't get it. I can see messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sigma312, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Sigma312
    Sigma312 Guest

Messages wont work

My messages section on my Xbox won't load up at, it will show the loading icon and wont stop until it says they couldn't get it. I can see messages from 2 weeks and that's it. I try to see them on the Xbox beta app on windows but every time I get a glimpse
    of the messages the app crashes. I need some assistance with this issue

:)

Sigma312, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox live messages wont work

my Xbox live messages won't' work at all and I've been having this problem for 2 weeks now. I've done everything it's told me whenever it gives me a website to go to (Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?
    ) and still cant', anyone know, how I might be able to fix this?

TheRealBajanman, Oct 13, 2017
  3. it wont let me send or resive massages

my xbox messages wont work it wont let me send or resive messages of anyone plz can someone help me

DanBall030404, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Messages wont work

Hey there Sigma312.

Sorry to hear about the troubles checking your message? Do you get an error message here on xbox.com here as well or does it work for you? Let us know what the error message you receive is.

Mister Maka, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Messages wont work

Hey there Sigma312.

Sorry to hear about the troubles checking your message? Do you get an error message here on xbox.com here as well or does it work for you? Let us know what the error message you receive is.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Messaging wont work

Check this link for a possible solution:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  7. ADS Spikeyy Win User

My GTA V won't load up for me to install

There is no error message it just wont work
  8. USOFINE69 Win User

Xbox Preview Program Message Accidently Deleted HELP!

My message expired and this link wont work for me ^^
  9. SlipshodEar7792 Win User

Messaging wont work on my Xbox

the same thing happens to me....
Thema:

Messages wont work

1. Messages wont work - Similar Threads - Messages wont

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  7. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  10. My messages wont work please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    My messages wont work please help me: When I try to look at my list of friends that I've been messaging it says we cant get your messages right now and when I try to send a message it says message not sent and it's been like this for...