messages annoy me sometimes

Discus and support messages annoy me sometimes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so when you get a messages on xbox you click on it and it goes away well i have a issue it says i have a unopend message but that message isnt in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Garbage trash, Apr 3, 2019.

1. messages annoy me sometimes

so when you get a messages on xbox you click on it and it goes away well i have a issue it says i have a unopend message but that message isnt in my inbox i checked thorough my whole inbox 3 times to really make sure im not just being dumb it says its
    still their and i think ot has something to with me deleting messages even tho it wasnt opened i didnt open the message and it probbablydidnt help that my internet was a little buggy too and it annoys me espically when i get tilted it doesnt help help please?

:)

Garbage trash, Apr 3, 2019
  2. HolyNinja1 Win User

Hello Garbage trash, thank you for asking your question. I can say that this is a common party that has many causes on why it happens. One cause is if you don’t accept msgs. This will cause your profile to see you have a unread msg, but you wont read it
    because of settings. Another could be the sender themselves. While not as common it has happened when recieving a msg from someone that it never arives, but doesn’t show up in your msgs. There are more reason that can cause them, but not many ways to fix it.
    I would recomend you either what for xbox to get a update on the msging system or even delete and reinstall your profile. I hope this was at least somewhat helpfull and feel free to msg again if the problem keeps happening.
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

it's probably hiding in "messages from xbox" under your "communication" icon in the xbox menu, you'll see "conversations", "new conversation". and "messages from xbox". select it and you might see a message there.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

They are currently testing and focusing on messaging in future updates via the Insider channels
    which might help annoy you less? But I would say messaging might be tricky sometimes like that across multiple platforms including the Xbox app on Windows 10, Android, iOS, etc. And on the console it might be that some of those messages are from Xbox Live
    itself, which are in a different thread on the console than the Xbox Apps, so you might need to check there.

And you can always use the
    Xbox Feedback channel to support ideas you'd like to see changed or fixed!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Sorry to hear that the messages are not appearing in your Xbox message center. We suggest

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If power cycling the console does not resolve the issue, we recommend

removing the account and downloading it back
    . The email address and password for the account must be known before this step is taken. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Atherza Win User

Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

It has to be Dogmeat for me, a sometimes great and sometimes annoying companion in Fallout 4.
Thema:

1. messages annoy me sometimes - Similar Threads - messages annoy sometimes

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  9. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  10. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...