Messages and most profiles won’t load what I do and I can’t play with my friends

Discus and support Messages and most profiles won’t load what I do and I can’t play with my friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Messages and most profiles won’t load no matter what I do and I can’t play with my friends plus I’ve reset my internet reset my Xbox completely to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by a J4, Nov 2, 2022.

1. a J4
    a J4 Guest

Messages and most profiles won’t load what I do and I can’t play with my friends

Messages and most profiles won’t load no matter what I do and I can’t play with my friends plus I’ve reset my internet reset my Xbox completely to factory settings done everything I can nothing has changed

:)

a J4, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. Wes..- Win User

Starfield Problems

Ok I’ve done that, and it seems most people can play now, but I still can’t. On my brothers console, (a different Xbox) he can sign into my profile, and Starfield launches without the your too early message. But my console won’t allow me to. I think my console is the issue. How can I fix it?
  4. Mustafa Taylor Win User

Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

I have an Xbox series X and it will serously not let me load into the rec I’ve tried for 2 weeks now still won’t let me play it’s honestly annoying and frustrating and should not be happening if it’s not happening or everyone like my friends can play but I can’t like did I do something wrong????
  5. TiffanyBailey5 Win User

Fable 3 for Xbox one

Yes, after like a day it was able to be loaded on but it won’t let me connect to live, so I still can’t play multiplayer or sync my achievements
  6. elliottridge Win User

Xbox hasn’t been working for over 2 weeks

No setting have been changed. Not even game and app thumbnails load. Home screen back ground doesn’t load. I can’t even go onto my own profile.

The only thing i can do is play some games and talk to friends through game chat.
Thema:

1. Messages and most profiles won’t load what I do and I can’t play with my friends - Similar Threads - Messages profiles won’t

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  7. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  10. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...