Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

Discus and support Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getin error code it won't let me upload says failed to upload 0x2323993 [img] 8f6bed45-2a39-4340-97ec-07ad907dd444 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STR8 MONSTER52, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I keep getin error code it won't let me upload says failed to upload 0x2323993

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive" [​IMG]

:)

STR8 MONSTER52, Sep 21, 2017
  2. EddieDour
    EddieDour Guest

just after reading this im curious as to why the unidentified user need to explain more when its basically not uploading a CAPTURE (VIDEO OR SCREENSHOT) through xbox live? he said one drive works, but nothing else does, you got enough information. why don't
    you just ask for the code instead of wasting time?

EddieDour, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

having problems uploading my live feeds on the xbox whats going on Microsoft frfr

cannon28killa, Sep 21, 2017
  4. GiantHogWeed Win User

How do you upload xbox gamebar captures to Xbox Live on Windows 11

Can you send a video clip as an xbox live message to frends after its' uploaded to onedrive? If so, how?
  5. Box293 Win User

Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

I would like to see a OneDrive upload queue, they never appear in the Upload queue from the drop down list.

So after posting this I added some brand new clips to upload to OneDrive and they appeared in the queue. However before I posted I added 7 clips that previously didn't upload in a batch and within a minute they appeared on OneDrive. My internet isn't fast
    enough for that. So it seems like the clips must fail but remain cached on OneDrive and when you re-upload them they continue from that point.

So I noticed another strange thing which makes me think I pinpointed the behavior. I had the OneDrive web page open at the folder it uploads to. A clip had uploaded to this folder and another was in progress. When the second one uploaded I noticed that the
    first clip was replaced with the second. It appears they both had the same file name 21-09-2018_10-28-28_PM.mp4 and it's my suspicion that when they are queued to upload to OneDrive some of the clips must be queued at the same second and hence have the same
    filename. I'm going to play with adding each clip to the queue one by one instead of selecting them all and uploading them.

Would also be great if you could specify OneDrive as the default upload location for clips, instead of Xbox Live.
  6. EddieDour Win User

just after reading this im curious as to why the unidentified user need to explain more when its basically not uploading a CAPTURE (VIDEO OR SCREENSHOT) through xbox live? he said one drive works, but nothing else does, you got enough information. why don't
    you just ask for the code instead of wasting time?
  7. cannon28killa Win User

having problems uploading my live feeds on the xbox whats going on Microsoft frfr
  8. WHTphoenix Win User

I made a clip tonight and it won't show in my feed or captures unless i go to manage capture in upload studio. When I go to share it, it says "something went wrong" so I thought waiting a while and then trying would fix and it didn't work. I even tried re-uploading
    it and still no go. Any other clips, captures, or posts will show up but not this one clip. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thema:

1. Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive" - Similar Threads - Message saying Failed

2. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  3. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  4. Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2: I’m getting a Security Protocol Error. Says this console supports WPA2/WPA3 and my router does not support this. What is this? No one I talk to knows what this is, never. Had problems connecting...
  5. How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?: Hello. I want to play Minecraft by logging into my old account but when I do so it says that I need to verify my age even though the account is older than 19 years old. I even changed the country...
  6. Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...: I have used the ESPN app for a long time and now I’m getting the error message that the app only works in the USA. I live within the USA and have changed my settings and location and it won’t...
  7. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  8. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  9. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  10. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18