message blocked

Discus and support message blocked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my sister has an xbox account and it is set up as a childs account and her friends are messenging her and the messages are blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KassieMorris, Dec 12, 2020.

1. KassieMorris
    KassieMorris Guest

message blocked

my sister has an xbox account and it is set up as a childs account and her friends are messenging her and the messages are blocked

:)

KassieMorris, Dec 12, 2020
  2. ZebraRundung246 Win User

Message block

Hey there ,

Can you elaborate a bit for us? What happens when you try to send a message exactly? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes?

Let us know!

What else?
  3. ZebraRundung246 Win User

Message block

Überprüfen Sie ihr Konto

Messaging funktioniert nicht für ihr Konto. Gehen Sie zu http://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging für weitere Informationen und das Problem zu beheben.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Message block

Hey there ZebraRundung246,

Can you elaborate a bit for us? What happens when you try to send a message exactly? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes?

Let us know!
  5. ZebraRundung246 Win User

Message block

cause of your past behavior, you can't send messages.
  6. crazy man029 Win User

message blocked

Hi there I believe the answer to your problem should be in this link below it will explain how to change a child account so that they can view messages. Under manage settings on Xbox series x / s and xbox one click the one labelled manage a child's online
    safety and privacy settings and follow the instructions from there.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

I hope this fixes your problem and have fun gaming.
Thema:

message blocked

1. message blocked - Similar Threads - message blocked

2. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  3. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  8. Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lack of error messages for "blocked" accounts: Tried to log into multiple Microsoft run/associated websites. But it just wouldn't complete the log in process, sending me back to the log in screen time and time again, at best the url would tell...
  9. Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...: I had blocked someone from months ago and I never unblocked them and they still managed to find a way to message and invite me and continue to harass me and I can’t understand why I’m trying to...
  10. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef