Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes...

Discus and support Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; One of my friends accidentally (I’m assuming it was accidental) unfriended me on Xbox, and when I try re-friending him, a message pops up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Boppers95, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Boppers95
    Boppers95 Guest

Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes...

One of my friends accidentally (I’m assuming it was accidental) unfriended me on Xbox, and when I try re-friending him, a message pops up saying “Sorry, we can’t save your changes right now. Try again in a while” It only happens with him, and I know he didn’t block me, because one of my other friends asked him that, and he told them he didn’t. This leads in to my next issue, I can’t hear him on voice chat. I still have him added on Fortnite, and I can hear anyone else I have added perfectly fine. It’s not something to do with my settings, because I have it set to where I can use VC (both console and in-game) with anyone.

I have tried a few things, restarting my console, TWICE, using the Xbox App, but no matter what the message still appears.

:)

Boppers95, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes right now. Try again in a while”

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

In regards to adding him back as a friend, our best option is to wait and try it again at a later time.

On your communication issue, please make sure you check both of your account's privacy settings through https://account.xbox.com/Settings and allow your communication to Everyone then save changes.
  3. robingibbons2 Win User

Friends

Done that when I try to add my friend it says

Sorry we are unable to save your changes

But it did allow me to add a different friend
  4. MRBros35 Win User

I cannot add my friend baxk

My problem is that he isn't on my friend list. Due to a glitch of some sort, he was removed from my friend list after he blocked me and I can't add him back. I am on his friend list, but when I add him, it says "Sorry, we can't save your changes right
    now. Try again in a while."
  5. Caden Click Win User

I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my friendship is on the line

I'm trying to add my friend on the xbox series x but it says "sorry we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while"
  6. S1LV3RxxG4OST Win User

Unable to add or remove friends.

Hello everyone, yesterday I logged on to my friends list and found out that someone I play with all the time had been removed from my list without me doing anything. And when I tried to re-add the player, I keep getting the message: "We're sorry, but we
    can't save your changes. Please try again later." Has anyone else been having this problem, or have any suggestions to fix it? I'm on the Xbox One console. I'd appreciate it if someone could help. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Message appears when I try to add one of my friends back “Sorry, we can’t save your changes... - Similar Threads - Message appears try

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  4. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  7. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  10. When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long...: When I try to enter a map, the following message appears: "The display is taking too long to load, Proceeding with world generation..." And it stays forever in this message. I left the game open...