Mesaaging not working

Discus and support Mesaaging not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The messaging on a new account can join parties talk in chat and even text in party cjat but cannot send messages to direct players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrincesssMiaaaa, Feb 5, 2018.

  1. Mesaaging not working


    The messaging on a new account can join parties talk in chat and even text in party cjat but cannot send messages to direct players

    :)
     
    PrincesssMiaaaa, Feb 5, 2018
    #1
  2. VindRaider
    VindRaider Guest
    Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

    We are all dealing with the same, so nobody hates you the mesaaging is not up to the mark on the Xbox platform. Hope they will give it a serious upgrade.
     
    VindRaider, Feb 5, 2018
    #2
  3. DeadlPool
    DeadlPool Guest
    not working

    It depends on the game, if you used the cheats on the Console in Blops you won't unlock it, MW2 you have to just reload each level, you may need to find some again.

    And if it is MW3, it is a glitch, so you must contact Xbox.
     
    DeadlPool, Feb 5, 2018
    #3
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

    Mesaaging not working

    This can happen because of an incomplete account setup.

    Try going thought the following steps to update everything on the account.

    There's a lot of info here so read through the steps first.

    1) Start by going to your account here -
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile/


    2) Make sure there's a First and Last Name on the account

    3) The sign in email address that you used for the account, (don't post that info here) but if you used another email like a @gmail.com email address, make sure you completed the email address verification for the account

    4) Where it says Edit your personal info, click on that and update your info there

    5) Where is says Edit your billing info, click on that and update your info there

    6) Go here - https://account.microsoft.com/security

    - under Update your security info click on Update info

    - make sure you have a phone and email on your account so you have options to verify or recover your account

    7) After your account info is all up to date, remove the account from your Xbox console and hard reset it (press the power button down on the front of the Xbox One for 15 sec, then let it go and restart it)

    8) Then add your account back to your Xbox One and try to send a message again

    NOTE: If you haven't changed your password on your account for an extended period of time, try and change that too. It can help make a change to the account within the system to help with the message not sent issue.

    This article doesn't apply very often but it's worth checking if all else fails.

    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

    Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 5, 2018
    #4
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Mesaaging not working

    This can happen because of an incomplete account setup.

    Try going thought the following steps to update everything on the account.

    There's a lot of info here so read through the steps first.

    1) Start by going to your account here -
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile/


    2) Make sure there's a First and Last Name on the account

    3) The sign in email address that you used for the account, (don't post that info here) but if you used another email like a @gmail.com email address, make sure you completed the email address verification for the account

    4) Where it says Edit your personal info, click on that and update your info there

    5) Where is says Edit your billing info, click on that and update your info there

    6) Go here - https://account.microsoft.com/security

    - under Update your security info click on Update info

    - make sure you have a phone and email on your account so you have options to verify or recover your account

    7) After your account info is all up to date, remove the account from your Xbox console and hard reset it (press the power button down on the front of the Xbox One for 15 sec, then let it go and restart it)

    8) Then add your account back to your Xbox One and try to send a message again

    NOTE: If you haven't changed your password on your account for an extended period of time, try and change that too. It can help make a change to the account within the system to help with the message not sent issue.

    This article doesn't apply very often but it's worth checking if all else fails.

    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

    Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

    Do you receive an error message? And if so, what is the mesaage?
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    I can't mesaage

    Hey there Messineymarfan1,

    Can you elaborate a bit for us? What happens when you try to send a message? Do you see an error message or error code? Are you trying to send a message on an Xbox console or on Xbox.com?

    Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Pain130798 Win User

    Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox

    well if someone from microsoft sent it to you try to check the "mesaage from xbox live" and the normal inbox messages
  9. VindRaider Win User

    Xbox Messaging - Why is it so terrible? Or is it me?

    We are all dealing with the same, so nobody hates you 😂 the mesaaging is not up to the mark on the Xbox platform. Hope they will give it a serious upgrade.
Thema:

Mesaaging not working

Loading...
  1. Mesaaging not working - Similar Threads - Mesaaging working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...