Merging family accounts

Discus and support Merging family accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My wife set up my sons Xbox account and made a Microsoft account for him and herded for his consent. I set up my daughters computer Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Sangirardi, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Merging family accounts

My wife set up my sons Xbox account and made a Microsoft account for him and herded for his consent. I set up my daughters computer Microsoft account and created a Microsoft account for myself as her consent. My question is how do I merge these two accounts?

:)

Michael Sangirardi, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Michael Sangirardi Win User

Merging family accounts

I’ll clarify my question. My wife and son are in a “family” group and my daughter and I are in a separate “family”group. Is there a way to combine the both and make one family? My wife tried to invite us to the family she created but that didn’t seem to work.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Merging family accounts

Hello again, in order for your daughter to join the same family group as your son and wife, she must first leave the family group she is in.

Leave family group or remove members

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Merging family accounts

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Michael, by your description you have two children, and each one has a Microsoft Xbox account, if so, the ideal thing is to keep it that way so that each one can play on their account and have different progress and profiles whenever they are playing on the console or on the PC.

As for merging accounts, this is not possible, a Microsoft/Xbox account is unique and each one has a Gamertag, and different identities.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  5. DriedFriend5829 Win User

crossplay using family/ child accounts

just heard from epic that they are releasing an account merge feature in november - this will allow those of us affected to merge the affected family accounts with other accounts without loss of purchased content - this will hopefully give us more options
    while microsoft are making no progress with this bug?
  6. HeyzaneRetro Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

I tried that, but their old profiles were linked to mine as family accounts. Their accounts didn't transfer and they had to set up new accounts...

Can Microsoft merge these, or...?
Thema:

Merging family accounts

1. Merging family accounts - Similar Threads - Merging family accounts

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  8. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  9. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  10. Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?: I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account? 02520931-a78a-4f48-bd5c-17ddcbd872a0