Merge or Move Microsoft/Xbox Account

Discus and support Merge or Move Microsoft/Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to reduce number of my email accounts. I’ve @icloud.com account and using it in Google Account (instead of Gmail) and Microsoft let... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by turkogluemre, Jan 4, 2023.

1. turkogluemre
    turkogluemre Guest

Hello,

I’m trying to reduce number of my email accounts. I’ve @icloud.com account and using it in Google Account (instead of Gmail) and Microsoft let you create same without @outlook.com too. This account of mine is 15+ years old and have so much data. But most importantly I’ve Xbox account with Game Pass sub, achivements and online account for games, you know all the things.

Is it possible if I create Microsoft account with @icloud.com and merge it with current one and all things keep going on same including Xbox?

:)

turkogluemre, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Changing the MS account associated with an xbox 360 profile

xbox accounts and microsoft accounts were fully merged years ago, you can no longer separate or move an xbox account to another microsoft account as the xbox account IS the microsoft account now.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to merge accounts and nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Account combining gone wrong

you cannot merge or move accounts to other accounts, what you have effectively done is destroyed both, i would back track asap or contact support.

the microsoft account IS the xbox account IS the email account, deletion of the microsoft account will delete all of it.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

xd gta 5

Hey there xd gta 5!

For clarification, are you trying to merge two existing Xbox Live profiles? Unfortunately there is not a way to merge two different profiles. However, if you would like to move your Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Account, you can do so on your
    Xbox 360 console by following the steps on our
    Move Your Gamertag
    support page.

Post back and let us know that helps! :)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Live Accounts merging/combining

Hi, No it is not possible to to merge Xbox Live accounts or move games/dlc/saves/purchases and other content to another account.
Thema:

1. Merge or Move Microsoft/Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Merge Move Microsoft

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  8. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  9. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  10. Can I merge Microsoft accounts or just move over the email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I merge Microsoft accounts or just move over the email address?: I've had several microsoft accounts and only really used them for xbox live. This account I've had for probably coming up on 20 years now uses a hotmail email address that I don't have access too....