Memory wiped..!!! Help

Discus and support Memory wiped..!!! Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has switched on his Xbox 360 this morning and his profile seems to have disappeared. He had minecraft installed on it and that's gone too..!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpacialLyric02, May 24, 2015.

1. Memory wiped..!!! Help

My son has switched on his Xbox 360 this morning and his profile seems to have disappeared. He had minecraft installed on it and that's gone too..!

There's no xbox live to get into.. And when I tried to download his profile, it came up with n error code 80070570 and tells me it can't download right now..

Im really not clued up on this console at all but I've tried going through what I can but it's just no working for me!

can someone please help? My 7 year old is doing my head in and it's only been off for an hour (that he's noticed!!!) But he loves to play with his cousin and wee pal building worlds on his minecraft.. Aaarrrgghhh

:)

SpacialLyric02, May 24, 2015
  2. Error codes wiped my memory help

When i turned on my xbox 360 one day it said i had to do an update. so i did it and it said i was not connected to xbox live so went to check connection and it said no connection to xbox live. and on top of that it wiped all memory and profiles off the system
    and wont let me keep any memory. What do i do to fix this?

B1ueThunder1999, May 24, 2015
  3. commie501CAP
    commie501CAP Guest
    My GTA5 won't update

My gta5 won't update past 57%,I've wiped the memory twice and am really frustrated, any suggestions?

commie501CAP, May 24, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Memory wiped..!!! Help

Sorry to hear it. Please try the steps listed at this link
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570
    . Pay particular attention to the last one that suggests an issue with the hard drive.

If that doesn't help then you could try unplugging your modem/router for 10 seconds to power cycle it.

As for the missing game(s). When everything is back up and running again he can head to the download history of the gamertag that originally purchased and downloaded the game to redownload it. On the console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

Sorry to say though that if the saves are lost there is nothing that can be done to get them back.

onyxishere, May 24, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Memory wiped..!!! Help

Sorry to hear it. Please try the steps listed at this link
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570
    . Pay particular attention to the last one that suggests an issue with the hard drive.

If that doesn't help then you could try unplugging your modem/router for 10 seconds to power cycle it.

As for the missing game(s). When everything is back up and running again he can head to the download history of the gamertag that originally purchased and downloaded the game to redownload it. On the console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

Sorry to say though that if the saves are lost there is nothing that can be done to get them back.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

MEMORY WIPE DURING DATA TRANSFER!!!! HELP!!!!

Sorry mate but there's no help to be had. Once data is lost it is permanently lost. For what it's worth the "copy" command should not have deleted the original data off the HDD.
  7. Razetsugen Win User

[MOD REMOVED]..........the games lost were prototype, Alice madness returns, Assassin's creed 1, 2, brotherhood and, if im right in saying this, a good chunk of Assassin's creed 3
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You know you can re-download them off of the download history associated with the account...
  9. MisterClever0ne Win User

Game Freeze

wipe the xbox in the setting or memory to start over again
Thema:

Memory wiped..!!! Help

1. Memory wiped..!!! Help - Similar Threads - Memory wiped Help

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  5. Series s memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s memory: I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of. 2b574c62-44c1-4c99-879c-e19ed840fd95
  6. xbox series x out of video memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x out of video memory: Been getting something about video memory full this on pop up which then crashes game. It does it on sword and fairy together forever this is the second game it does it on can't remember the first...
  7. reset memory

in XBoX on Windows
    reset memory: Hello, I wanted to try going into the “dev mode” of the Xbox series x and I changed the dev storage…. How do I find my 1000gb of memory? df93433b-7c61-4443-a69c-73e666d50ca5
  8. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  9. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  10. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...