memory space of XBOX 360

Discus and support memory space of XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; DEAR SIR I HAVE XBOX 360. RECENTLY I PURCHASED A GAME GRAND THEFT AUTO V. WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOAD IT IT SAYS SINCE THIS GAME REQUIRES 8 GB OF MEMORY... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShakerStream59, Oct 23, 2017.

1. memory space of XBOX 360

DEAR SIR

I HAVE XBOX 360. RECENTLY I PURCHASED A GAME GRAND THEFT AUTO V. WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOAD IT IT SAYS SINCE THIS GAME REQUIRES 8 GB OF MEMORY SPACE AND YOU HAVE ONLY 1.2 GB OF SPACE THE GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED.

PL ADVICE HOW TO INCREASE THE MEMORY SPACE IN MY CONSOLE.

REGARDS

:)

ShakerStream59, Oct 23, 2017
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    GTA V - Freezing Won't Get past Opening Tutorial

How much memory/storage space is left on your Xbox 360?

Did you install disc 2 to your HDD?

LegendOfGta, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Unable to load need for speed rivals

Need for Speed Rivals on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 3GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content. you will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360
    Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 23, 2017
  4. memory space of XBOX 360

I presume then that you have an Xbox 360 S 4GB.

You can by a removable hard drive that fits into the slot behind the removable grill on the right hand side of you console.

These can be bought with a capacity of either 250GB or 500GB.

Make sure to buy an official Microsoft version as you can have problems with a 3rd party HDD

Paraffin Alien, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

memory space of XBOX 360

I presume then that you have an Xbox 360 S 4GB.

You can by a removable hard drive that fits into the slot behind the removable grill on the right hand side of you console.

These can be bought with a capacity of either 250GB or 500GB.

Make sure to buy an official Microsoft version as you can have problems with a 3rd party HDD
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V - Freezing Won't Get past Opening Tutorial

How much memory/storage space is left on your Xbox 360?

Did you install disc 2 to your HDD?
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Unable to load need for speed rivals

Need for Speed Rivals on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 3GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content. you will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360
    Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles.
  8. XAimerGamerX Win User

Xbox 360 Silm Update

Maybe a corrupted hard drive. Also you my not have enough space on your 360 core memory
  9. Liquatic Win User

storage help/xbox live

What do you use for storage on your 360? A Hard Drive (If so, how much space is on it, and how much space is left?), a Memory Unit (How much space/how much left), or a USB Drive (How much space/how much left)?
Thema:

memory space of XBOX 360

1. memory space of XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - memory space 360

2. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  3. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  4. Series s memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s memory: I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of. 2b574c62-44c1-4c99-879c-e19ed840fd95
  5. xbox series x out of video memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x out of video memory: Been getting something about video memory full this on pop up which then crashes game. It does it on sword and fairy together forever this is the second game it does it on can't remember the first...
  6. reset memory

in XBoX on Windows
    reset memory: Hello, I wanted to try going into the “dev mode” of the Xbox series x and I changed the dev storage…. How do I find my 1000gb of memory? df93433b-7c61-4443-a69c-73e666d50ca5
  7. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  8. Referenced Memory Read Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi, I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. "The instruction at 0x00000000149677D3 referenced memory could not be read" Have tried starting and restarting. And have run...
  9. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  10. Why am I having a memory issue for COH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having a memory issue for COH3: Trying to take ortuna in the Italian campaign and it crashes before I can even take the first capture point popping up a message saying I'm out of memory how is that even possible when I have no...