Membership issue

Discus and support Membership issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the website I have gold, which is right, while on xbox live after a sign into my account I have a free, silver, account that I cannot use to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoulerGoblin3, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Membership issue

On the website I have gold, which is right, while on xbox live after a sign into my account I have a free, silver, account that I cannot use to play online games. I deleted the account and then download it but nothing changed.

Please help

:)

FoulerGoblin3, Dec 29, 2015
  2. Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?

xZOMBIExDODGERx, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Membership issue

Hey there Dodger! Sorry we didn't get to you last night. We do ask that you please wait at least 24 hours for someone to respond to your forum posts here.

That said, we're happy to help! Just to be clear, I understand you do not remember adding any 2-day trials to your account but are seeing them on your list of prior subscriptions, is that correct? If you feel there is a discrepancy or would like to know more
    about your subscriptions, please
    contact us
    directly and a billing agent will be able to walk you through it. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Dec 29, 2015
  4. Membership issue

You sure you have gold because it showing you have silver right now on your account. Please check your membership on via console to see if you have gold. Account management is where you can find out if you have gold or not.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Dec 29, 2015
  5. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    Commerce.microsoft.com will show your gold status

geekfather, Dec 29, 2015
  6. I have just activated the free month trial on the 25th and I was able to play until yesterday when on my profile on the console I see that I have a silver account. I'm not sure why that is as, like I said, I just activated the free first month and when I
    check on this website I have an active subscription.

FoulerGoblin3, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FoulerGoblin3 Win User

Membership issue

I have just activated the free month trial on the 25th and I was able to play until yesterday when on my profile on the console I see that I have a silver account. I'm not sure why that is as, like I said, I just activated the free first month and when I
    check on this website I have an active subscription.
  8. geekfather Win User

Membership issue

Commerce.microsoft.com will show your gold status
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Membership issue

Hey there Dodger! Sorry we didn't get to you last night. We do ask that you please wait at least 24 hours for someone to respond to your forum posts here.

That said, we're happy to help! Just to be clear, I understand you do not remember adding any 2-day trials to your account but are seeing them on your list of prior subscriptions, is that correct? If you feel there is a discrepancy or would like to know more
    about your subscriptions, please
    contact us
    directly and a billing agent will be able to walk you through it. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  10. {Parity} Win User

Membership issues

11. xZOMBIExDODGERx Win User

Membership issue

Yeah ...... getting no answers here at all , even support don`t know what the hell is going on.

Have i been hacked or something ?
Thema:

Membership issue

1. Membership issue - Similar Threads - Membership issue

2. Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!: I signed into Microsoft and tried to open a casual game (puzzles). I've been a primer for several years but Microsoft wants me to sign up for Primer again. What can be done? submitted by...
  3. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  4. how do i cancel my guardio membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i cancel my guardio membership: how do i cancel my guardio membership d723d65e-2705-48f4-b31c-ddfe8a610923
  5. Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360: Good evening, First of all, I am from Germany and therefore my Microsoft account is also German. I bought the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription (then XBOX Live Gold) for 3 months. The subscription...
  6. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  9. Owned games vs. GamePass membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games vs. GamePass membership: How to keep owned game without game pass? I can't acces a few owned games but doesnt let me play because I didnt want game pass anymore. anyone else getting robbed here? I will buy off Steam from...
  10. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...: I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank account had two overdraft charge totaling $70.00. furthermore, my pc is...