members of a random party being abusive

Discus and support members of a random party being abusive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On thursday eveing I was invited to a party by someone I dont know while playing GTAV. I think his gamertag was ""Bossman" or something like that. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joe88bass, Jan 4, 2014.

1. joe88bass
    joe88bass Guest

On thursday eveing I was invited to a party by someone I dont know while playing GTAV. I think his gamertag was ""Bossman" or something like that. This person was not the problem. I was minding my own business, eventually playing Minecraft instead. After
    a while there were four of us left in the party. I can't remember their full gamertags, but I do know that one of them was called Free... something and his gamerpic was a banana. Before these two individuals left, they both said to me, "**** you [my gamertag]
    and then promptly left. It hasnt bothered me much since, but if it's at all possible, using the info above and an approximate time frame, I would like to know how to block them indefinitely. Any help will be appreciated, especially if it results in them being
    blocked from communicating with me again.

:)

joe88bass, Jan 4, 2014
  2. GUN5L1NGER
    GUN5L1NGER Guest
    Xbox LIVE Headset Communication

I always wear my headset, but I am usually in a party with the other members of my squad. I rarely talk with random players. It's usually not the immature 12 year olds that annoy me, it's the immature 20-somethings.

GUN5L1NGER, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Party Chat

i wan the people i was just in a party with get banned for using abusive language!!!

xXXBADASS owns, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. groovy3
    groovy3 Guest
    That sounds funny but report them. Thats all you can do to avoid them

groovy3, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Open your friend list,go to recent player tab.Find their gamertag in the list and click on them.Choose submit review and then click "avoid player"

LOWxONxHealth, Jan 4, 2014
  7. DigiLuigi
    DigiLuigi Guest
    Why would you want to block them if they aren't harassing you? If they send you a message, just block them. If not, blocking isn't necessary. Nobody here can actually help you since we're all just regular users like you. There's millions of gamertags, so
    a vague description is not enough to pinpoint a specific person. Besides, naming and shaming isn't allowed here.

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Open your friend list,go to recent player tab.Find their gamertag in the list and click on them.Choose submit review and then click "avoid player"

[/quote]Pretty sure people from a party don't show up in the recent players list.

DigiLuigi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. DigiLuigi Win User

Why would you want to block them if they aren't harassing you? If they send you a message, just block them. If not, blocking isn't necessary. Nobody here can actually help you since we're all just regular users like you. There's millions of gamertags, so
    a vague description is not enough to pinpoint a specific person. Besides, naming and shaming isn't allowed here.

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Open your friend list,go to recent player tab.Find their gamertag in the list and click on them.Choose submit review and then click "avoid player"

[/quote]Pretty sure people from a party don't show up in the recent players list.
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

10. LOWxONxHealth Win User

11. groovy3 Win User

That sounds funny but report them. Thats all you can do to avoid them
  12. Lofty Who Win User

What I Love The Most About "Titanfall"

@ Cloud ...

How can you say there's .. "An amazing group of people here" ... should of heard the abuse I had last night from certain members whilst in a party with them .... ( Looks @ Genchy, Matty )

;-)
Thema:

1. members of a random party being abusive - Similar Threads - members random party

2. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  3. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  4. New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!

in XBoX on Windows
    New Member Introduction - Excited to Join the Community!: Hello Everyone! I'm thrilled to be here and to become a part of this vibrant community! My name is Jerish and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. About Me: I'm a blogger based...
  5. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  6. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  7. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  8. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  9. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  10. I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...: I have an account with one child. I want to move both of us onto another family members account. Is it a case of just joining this other family group, and the child will also automatically follow...