Megaton Rainfall not starting

Discus and support Megaton Rainfall not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Megaton Rainfall. I can load up the game to the start screen but the game will not allow me to continue any further after that. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackTMC, Sep 25, 2018.

  1. JackTMC
    JackTMC Guest

    Megaton Rainfall not starting


    I recently bought Megaton Rainfall. I can load up the game to the start screen but the game will not allow me to continue any further after that. I have tried nearly everything to fix this error but nothing works. Had any one else had this issue or does
    anyone know a fix for it. Thanks

    :)
     
    JackTMC, Sep 25, 2018
    #1
  2. Jun Izumi
    Jun Izumi Guest
    We want Power Stone for Xbox Live Arcade!!

    Wanna bug them like people did with operation rainfall?
     
    Jun Izumi, Sep 25, 2018
    #2
  3. AA question ?

    ....what's the average annual rainfall of the Amazon Basin.....in inches?
     
    II PARALLAX II, Sep 25, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Felixx P
    XBF Felixx P Guest

    Megaton Rainfall not starting

    Hello
    JackTMC
    ,

    Felix from Xbox support here. Sounds like your game did not update or install successfully all the way through.

    I would start off by uninstalling the game / reinstalling the game.
    Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space


    Also, try unplugging your power supply / power cord from the back of the xbox for 5 mins at least.

    I hope that helps!

    Felix

    xbox support
     
    XBF Felixx P, Sep 25, 2018
    #4
  5. JackTMC
    JackTMC Guest
    Hi Felix, I tried using your tips but the game still won't work properly, do you have any other tips I could use? Thanks
     
    JackTMC, Sep 25, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

    Megaton Rainfall not starting

  8. JackTMC Win User

    Megaton Rainfall not starting

    Hi Felix, I tried using your tips but the game still won't work properly, do you have any other tips I could use? Thanks
  9. XBF Felixx P Win User

    Megaton Rainfall not starting

    Hello
    JackTMC
    ,

    Felix from Xbox support here. Sounds like your game did not update or install successfully all the way through.

    I would start off by uninstalling the game / reinstalling the game.
    Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space


    Also, try unplugging your power supply / power cord from the back of the xbox for 5 mins at least.

    I hope that helps!

    Felix

    xbox support
  10. Greg765718 Win User

    If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

    Anyone know Megaton Rainfall? I think that would be cool in VR, and if it already is...well that makes sense lol
  11. II PARALLAX II Win User

    AA question ?

    ....what's the average annual rainfall of the Amazon Basin.....in inches?
Thema:

Megaton Rainfall not starting

Loading...
  1. Megaton Rainfall not starting - Similar Threads - Megaton Rainfall starting

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up: I’m not sure if this is a question that should be asked here but I am on Insider. But for some reason when Dolby Vision starts up with starting up a game it glitches really bad and I have to turn...
  5. Why is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????: If any moderators or devs see this post, could you please lower the volume of the start up sound?! As it is too loud in my opinion submitted by /u/SINCLAIRCOOL [link] [comments]
  6. No update on start up screen yet

    in XboX Insiders
    No update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments]
  7. Option menu when starting MSFS2024

    in XboX Insiders
    Option menu when starting MSFS2024: I have been having an issue trying to run MS Flight Simulator 2024 on my Xbox that's participating in the Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead. When I start the program I get a menu asking whether I want to...
  8. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. This could be a HUGE MEGATON for Xbox One if it's happen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    This could be a HUGE MEGATON for Xbox One if it's happen: If Microsoft could make PC games playable on Xbox One, it could be a huge megaton and i think it's possible, so vote for this : Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice bc05c5ab-9259-44d0-997b-f5852a9a4224
  10. Your MEGATON E3 Trailer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Your MEGATON E3 Trailer: With E3 comin up, every has those couple games they really want to be there. What would be the all-time most epic trailer for you at E3? Mine would show a wreckage resembling a downed Covenant...