Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

Discus and support Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I meet all the requirements to become an XBL Ambassador; have also been assured this by members of support who instructed me to post this here. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

I meet all the requirements to become an XBL Ambassador; have also been assured this by members of support who instructed me to post this here.

So I meet the requirements, but it says that I do not when I try to apply to become an ambassador, it shows this: http://i.imgur.com/IoEwkNK.jpg

remember, XBL support said that I do indeed meet the requirements.

:)

EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Problem when applying for Xbox Ambassador

I meet all the requirements for the new enforcement app except being an ambassador, so I went to apply to be an ambassador but unfortunately it says I need above 1500 GS. I have 2135. Why is it giving me this error?

Africa by Toto, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Can't Join Ambassador Program

My gamerscore is currently 17194 and yet it says i don't meet the requirement of 1,500 gamercsore when i attempt to apply for ambassador. Can anyone please assist me?

TheHoboGeneral, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

Your not showing up as having a Gold level account on the forums yet and your gamerscore is barely above the minimum. I'm going to guess you just got gold and the score quite recently? Give it a few days to register in the system and it should work, if
    it doesn't PM Miss Ermine.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 1, 2014
  5. TylerSupreme
    TylerSupreme Guest
    You need a 5star rep i think. I just registered as one aswell, so that is what i assume the problem is.

TylerSupreme, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Lighte Yagami Win User

Ambassadors Gamerscore requirement

I've got the same issue. I want to apply for the ambassador program to get in the Enforcement United beta and it's telling me I don't meet the only requirement for the ambassador program.
  7. BloomingDrip581 Win User

Ambassador Issue

it still says im not signed up as ambassador on the ambassabank page but on the apply page it says i am signed up and ive met all the requirements needed to be an ambassador
  8. AzBat360 Win User

Problems trying to apply for ambassador

I see the Gamerscore error on the Ambassador sign-up but not the Enforcement United. However, both places show I don't have Gold. I have 1 month left. Maybe I need to apply for a 3 or 12-month subscription? Also it says my tenure does not meet the requirement
    & it's 6. Guess I'll try again later when the bugs are all worked out.
  9. ThaD666GolfWang Win User

enforcement says im not in the beta

im an ambassador yet it says im not?? i meet every other requirement
  10. Smwutches Win User

Please fix.

If you believe you meet the requirements and it doesn't let you apply, you'll want to email xboxambs @microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff for more information.
Thema:

Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

1. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply - Similar Threads - Meet ambassador requirements

2. Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...: I need to get in touch with an actual HUMAN to help with my account recovery. The outlook account is the same as my xbox account so if im locked out of one, im locked out of both and can't recover...
  3. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...: I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd
  4. MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...: Hello the message: Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience errors during the game. Has just showed up when I loaded up the game, it has never shown...
  5. Not meeting the requirements in 2k22

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not meeting the requirements in 2k22: Hello i'm Josiah and i'm 12 years old. I have an Xbox x and am wondering what i need to change. When ever i go into my account and go into nba 2k22 and i click on my player its says you have to...
  6. Reporting boosting service 'does not meet our community Standards violation."?

in XBoX on Windows
    Reporting boosting service 'does not meet our community Standards violation."?: I'm not sure how what I'm reporting doesn't violate MS TOS or the game itself so I'm going to ask here for clarification. In one of the games I play frequently when I hit the LFG sections I'll run...
  7. Xbox game bar doesn't work. My hardware apparently doesn't meet the requirements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar doesn't work. My hardware apparently doesn't meet the requirements for...: When I open the game bar using Win+G it says "Sorry, this PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for recording clips". I wouldn't be that much frustrated if it hadn't worked before. What...
  8. Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements...: So i rebooted my pc because of some problems in update,then after that my gamebar does't work now.It says "Sorry,you PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture" I tried various...
  9. How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...: I'm trying to record gameplay using the Windows Gamebar, but it won't let me and says "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips", which I don't understand. My PC...
  10. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce