Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

Discus and support Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I meet all the requirements to become an XBL Ambassador; have also been assured this by members of support who instructed me to post this here. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

I meet all the requirements to become an XBL Ambassador; have also been assured this by members of support who instructed me to post this here.

So I meet the requirements, but it says that I do not when I try to apply to become an ambassador, it shows this: http://i.imgur.com/IoEwkNK.jpg

remember, XBL support said that I do indeed meet the requirements.

:)

EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Problem when applying for Xbox Ambassador

I meet all the requirements for the new enforcement app except being an ambassador, so I went to apply to be an ambassador but unfortunately it says I need above 1500 GS. I have 2135. Why is it giving me this error?

Africa by Toto, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Can't Join Ambassador Program

My gamerscore is currently 17194 and yet it says i don't meet the requirement of 1,500 gamercsore when i attempt to apply for ambassador. Can anyone please assist me?

TheHoboGeneral, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply

Your not showing up as having a Gold level account on the forums yet and your gamerscore is barely above the minimum. I'm going to guess you just got gold and the score quite recently? Give it a few days to register in the system and it should work, if
    it doesn't PM Miss Ermine.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 1, 2014
  5. TylerSupreme
    TylerSupreme Guest
    You need a 5star rep i think. I just registered as one aswell, so that is what i assume the problem is.

TylerSupreme, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Lighte Yagami Win User

Ambassadors Gamerscore requirement

I've got the same issue. I want to apply for the ambassador program to get in the Enforcement United beta and it's telling me I don't meet the only requirement for the ambassador program.
  7. BloomingDrip581 Win User

Ambassador Issue

it still says im not signed up as ambassador on the ambassabank page but on the apply page it says i am signed up and ive met all the requirements needed to be an ambassador
  8. AzBat360 Win User

Problems trying to apply for ambassador

I see the Gamerscore error on the Ambassador sign-up but not the Enforcement United. However, both places show I don't have Gold. I have 1 month left. Maybe I need to apply for a 3 or 12-month subscription? Also it says my tenure does not meet the requirement
    & it's 6. Guess I'll try again later when the bugs are all worked out.
  9. ThaD666GolfWang Win User

enforcement says im not in the beta

im an ambassador yet it says im not?? i meet every other requirement
  10. TylerSupreme Win User

You need a 5star rep i think. I just registered as one aswell, so that is what i assume the problem is.
Thema:

1. Meet all ambassador requirements, but it says that I don't can't apply - Similar Threads - Meet ambassador requirements

2. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  3. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  4. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  6. No audio available after recording meetings using the Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio available after recording meetings using the Game Bar: This thread is created for knowledge sharing purpose only. Since I couldn't find the exact answer for this issue in Microsoft, but I got it sorted after trial and error. Below is the solution. If...
  7. How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play a game when error: "Your PC does not meet the system requirements" when it in...: When I run Starfield on my PC (game pass, not bought) it loads the game and then suddenly closes it, before it finishes loading, and gives me the error: "Your PC does not meet the system...
  8. New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point. Or feature to see time...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point. Or feature to see time...: Title says it all: New social connector variable for friends origin meeting point on specified game. Or feature to see time played together or games played together...
  9. sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures: my pc can't record game clips. 19a14bf2-31d6-4a1a-b171-0a504178a245
  10. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce