Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

Discus and support Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MeshuggaDevlar, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing. After a mission on my phone I took a break and moved back to my Xbox. It loaded my saved game however it says that I need the DLC to be able to continue my save game.

My question is where do you report issues with specific games between xcloud and xbox cloud saves? I was only a couple missions in so it's easy to restart but I can imagine it would be really frustrating to be a few hours or more into the game and lose your save.

:)

MeshuggaDevlar, Jun 17, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @MeshuggaDevlar!

For issues like these we recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps such as removing your account, clearing the cache and data, restarting your device, and if the issue persists, please try reinstalling the game. However, if this does not fix the issue, it would be best to contact the the game developer to report the issue.
  3. StevePalmer66 Win User

Installation problem

Mechwarrior 5 will not play on my Xbox ONEX
  4. WedgeMW Win User

Issue with gamepass not working with purchased dlc, please help

Hi

Thankyou so much for your reply, it is appreciated.

I can certainly see your thinking behind this.

However, I perhaps didn't make it clear that I don't actually own an Xbox, and the game isn't installed on any device. I just stream it through the Xbox cloud service.

For mechwarrior 5, I was able to purchase the dlc, and that game worked -all through Xbox cloud game service.

I hope all this makes sense.

Many thanks again
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

Where are all the good mech games?

for now play some AC 4A and try front mission evolved and wait for mechwarrior 5.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Xbox PC Beta Save File Vanished

Cloud Saves seem to be hit and miss within the Xbox beta app, When I was playing Gears 5 it was failing several times to grab my save from the cloud. I just had to keep clicking try again.
Thema:

1. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android - Similar Threads - Mechwarrior DLC missing

2. Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...: Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please- M.A.O. 02491610-0fbb-4700-a289-72f9d56c41c4
  3. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  4. Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....: Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP Pavilion Gaming p.c. 1650-AND RYZEN 5 GeForce GTX 1650 NVIDIA. Installs and...
  5. error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass: I recently got PC Game Pass, and Mechwarrior 5 is throwing error 0x803F8001 when i attempt to launch it. It's on game pass and the Xbox app allowed me to download it with no issue, and other games...
  6. Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries: This question has been asked many times and many places: what is the status of these games and can they be run today? As far as I remember, the original Mercenaries were released as freeware some...
  7. PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5: I'm trying to play MechWarrior 5, and and getting stuck on the launch screen. It's constantly "signing in." Gamepass isn't asking for the permissions like it usually does when I start up a new...
  8. MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services: I'm playing MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries and my my game crashed out of a co-op game and when I try to rejoin it says failed to login to online services, f3456d34-bc56-433b-a315-e3df0fba1321
  9. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10: Hello everyone. a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4 vengeance at win10? thanks in advance. p.s...
  10. Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.: Strange situation. A few months ago I updated my xbox one to an xbox series x and ported over all my old games. Mechwarrior 5 was on of those and it was a download off game pass. Since then it...