Mecha Games are NEEDED on Xbox One and Next gen Backwards Compatability NEEDS games like...

Discus and support Mecha Games are NEEDED on Xbox One and Next gen Backwards Compatability NEEDS games like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Mecha Games that Should to be brought forward into the current and next gen consoles.. as Backwards compatability or as Updated versions.. 1 Gundam... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/doomsday012, Aug 19, 2020.

  1. Mecha Games are NEEDED on Xbox One and Next gen Backwards Compatability NEEDS games like...


    Mecha Games that Should to be brought forward into the current and next gen consoles.. as Backwards compatability or as Updated versions.. 1 Gundam Dynasty Warriors 1,2,& 3 2 Armored Core in general.. 3 Mechwarrior 4 Chromehound 5 Iron Brigade 6 Astromech to name a some popular mecha's

    submitted by /u/doomsday012
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/doomsday012, Aug 19, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. DominumStige Win User

    XBOX 360 games on XBOX 1

    Hi!

    Unfortunately, the X360 version of Sniper Elite 3 is not compatible with the X1 console and you will need to purchase the next-gen version.

    Here
    you will find all X360 compatible games.
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

    Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

    This game is not backwards compatible and unfortunately xbox are no longer making backwards compatible games as they are focusing on next gen and upcoming games
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Hi, I want to replace Xbox 360 with Xbox One S

    Here's a list of the games currently available. http://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

    Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2 are not yet available for backwards compatibility but you can keep an eye out for announcements at https://majornelson.com/

    All other games are available on the current gen of console so will not be listed as backwards compatible. Those games will need to be purchased for the Xbox One if you would like to play them.
  5. Jacques Jordaan Win User

    XBOX 360 games on XBOX 1

    Hi!

    Unfortunately, the X360 version of Sniper Elite 3 is not compatible with the X1 console and you will need to purchase the next-gen version.

    Here
    you will find all X360 compatible games.
    Thanks. Can't they make a compatibility pack?
  6. Jonny306 Win User

    La Noire 360

    Hello there!

    My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

    First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

    There are MANY games that are NOT backward compatible. This game has an Xbox One copy that will need to be purchased in order to play on the Xbox One or Next Gen console. This is NOT an error. If you want to play an Xbox 360 game that hasn't been added to a backward compatibility list (as there is already a current updated version so there is zero need for that) then youll need to play it on the console it was designed for.

    I do apologize but that is just the way it is for some games.
Thema:

Mecha Games are NEEDED on Xbox One and Next gen Backwards Compatability NEEDS games like...

Loading...
  1. Mecha Games are NEEDED on Xbox One and Next gen Backwards Compatability NEEDS games like... - Similar Threads - Mecha Games are

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Drop Showcase May 21, 2025 Ep 1 Mecha Break, Stalker 2...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Drop Showcase May 21, 2025 Ep 1 Mecha Break, Stalker 2...: https://youtu.be/hHOyz_VQkwQ submitted by /u/ITVoristicMan [link] [comments]
  9. Why doesn't current gen Xbox Consoles have a single Mecha game or backwards Compatible...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't current gen Xbox Consoles have a single Mecha game or backwards Compatible...: Why isn't Gundam Dynasty Warriors 1,2, OR 3 BACKWARDS COMPATABLE YET?! WHERE THE HELL IS ANY OF THE ARMORED CORE GAMES!? (Armored Core 4 was the very first game I EVER purchased for pre-order...
  10. Dual Gear: Turn Based Strategy x Action Mecha Game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dual Gear: Turn Based Strategy x Action Mecha Game: [View:[MEDIA]] Currently has an indiegogo with 47 days left as of posting, this game has all the potential to be a great game. Yes the video is alpha, but even so, that some solid alpha footage...