Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in 4k HDR

Discus and support Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in 4k HDR in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in high quality. When we look at our own 4k screenshots, "Downloading Screenshot"... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Santacruz, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in 4k HDR

Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in high quality. When we look at our own 4k screenshots, "Downloading Screenshot" appears, and the full quality of the image comes up. But when we view each other's screenshots, "Downloading Screenshot" doesn't come up and it's showing our screenshots in low quality to each other. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

John Santacruz, Feb 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,John I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Xbox is currently having an issue regarding sharing game captures. That is most likely it
  4. Paul1708 Win User

XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

Hey there

Are you playing on xbox one S or X with HDR ? HDR can make screenshots very dark or appear too be dark try turning off the HDR You can still capture in 4k without HDR you can also still capture in HDR and toggle the HDR off and on when you view the game
    clip for each clip. Settings Preferences broadcast and capture

Something else too also mention is that the graphics in sea of thevies are very dark. For example the screenshot you took is at night and in a storm. The game makes it hard too see in this case on purpose has it isnt ment too be easy too see when sailing
    at night in a storm. So it isnt really a issue just the fact that yes its dark because thats how its been intented too be
  5. TopcowRaven Win User

4k streaming video on xbox one x?

my 4k video streaming seems okay, its actually some games that dont' handle HDR for me well. like Tombraider. FFXV looks great. Also for me most games HDR screenshots look either overexposed (FFXV) or under exposed.
  6. Marvelous Web Win User

Xbox HDR screenshots look washed out

I've tried

Switching the YCC 4:2:2 on and off.

Hard Reset

So far I've only tried that but I think there's not much I can do to fix a Game DVR issue. My HDR works when I play games but it dies on me when I view DVR HDR screenshots.

The problem manifested it self for the first time in December 18, 2018. Everything before that, the screenshots looked better in HDR than SDR form.
Thema:

1. Me and my friends are having issues viewing each other's screenshots in 4k HDR - Similar Threads - friends are having

2. Friends haven’t played games but have ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends haven’t played games but have ?: So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  7. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  10. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...