Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

Discus and support Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by georgialynn, Jul 13, 2020.

1. georgialynn
    georgialynn Guest

Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto...

Me and my friend are playing split screen and he accidentally logged into my account when he meant to log into his own. This then transferred his texture packs onto my account (which i did not buy) and now he doesnt have his texture packs anymore even
    though he bought them and they should be on his account. How do we fix this or can it even be fixed so he can have his packs back?

:)

georgialynn, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

Offline co-op multiplayer and splitscreen games...!

Mine craft is supposed to come out this month and will have split-screen.
  3. xFresHxDynamicZ Win User

Can't set my Xbox as my home xbox

Yea he told me to set it as my home hr I couldn't play split screen if I didn't so I did it then I went hone put mine as my home and he went on my account and mad his my home and now he has everything I bought
  4. JohnnyK98 Win User

What is you favourite game?

Have you tried Total Miner? It looks and plays exactly like Mine Craft. There's even different texture packs! Check it out here: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svFzfxBup-o] It's a much smoother experience than Fortress Craft that's for sure!
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Mine craft spilt screen

Mine Craft split screen works fine over component cable. What are your Xbox's display settings?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Is split-screen mode/feature going to be phased out eventually?

I went home 2 years ago and my friend has a huge tv. One night a bunch of us just chilled at his house with some beers and played Black Op zombies split screen. It was fun as hell.
Thema:

1. Me and my friend are playing split screen on mine craft and his texture pack has went onto... - Similar Threads - friend are playing

2. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  3. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44
  4. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  5. Friends haven’t played games but have ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends haven’t played games but have ?: So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same...
  6. How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Sea of Thieves with Xbox friends from steam deck?: How to play with Xbox friends?? I'm having an issue playing SOT on steam deck and trying to join an Xbox friend. After wasting a bunch of time trying to get the invite to work in game, I tried...
  7. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  8. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  9. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  10. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...