Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.

Discus and support Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; also bought him a game which he downloaded and we couldnt play that game either, whats going on??? 7c451a7f-840b-4e80-b8a6-91adb9bdeaf3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAHLENALEXX, Nov 29, 2022.

1. CAHLENALEXX
    CAHLENALEXX Guest

Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.

also bought him a game which he downloaded and we couldnt play that game either, whats going on???

:)

CAHLENALEXX, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

About sharing the games, this is a rule of the system.

I'm just passing along information about how the system works.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

CAHLENALEXX, unfortunately only 1 user at a time will be able to use the games, my friend.

Both users are not allowed to use shared games or subscriptions at the same time.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. CAHLENALEXX Win User

Seems to be false that we cant use the subscriptions at the same time.. not only have we used fallout 76 together at the same time which neither of us own, we have also been able to use battlefield 2042 together at the same time which we also do not own, we also have played outriders together which I dont own either, and to add on top of that it wasnt just that i couldnt join or him join me, i couldnt even join my other friends who invited me beforehand on minecraft.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

About sharing the games, this is a rule of the system.
    I'm just passing along information about how the system works.
    You are wrong though. Two different account most definitely, play the same shared game together at the same time. One account cannot be signed in to both games at the same.

OP, make sure that each others accounts aren't left signed in to the others console. Once the Home setting is enabled, you do not need the account to still be signed in.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox home functions aren’t working for me

Game Pass ins’t working for me right now. The problem is that I had bought a month suscription for gamepass, one day to another my suscription started malfunctioning, Im in a gamesharing xbox home treat with
    my friend and he can play games that are included in the gamepass and I cant. Any suggestions? (My friend hasn’t bought any kind of suscription) (The xbox game pass code was a gift for buying some promo cans of gears 5)
    You can't gameshare with a friend, is against terms of use.
Thema:

1. Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass. - Similar Threads - friend are gamesharing

2. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  3. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  6. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  7. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  8. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  9. How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.: It is still locked fir me after the release. 2ca87bbc-373b-4e26-9cb2-73ed815718db
  10. Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does it go against the TOS to GameShare with a friend?: Just wanted to know if I would be able to GameShare with a friend. But wanted to be sure it doesn't go against the TOS or guidelines. e8244f50-2008-4588-b249-9c94497c7345