MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

Discus and support MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a response to this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc---your-top-new... since I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 14, 2018.

1. MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

This is a response to this thread:
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc---your-top-new...
    since I can no longer post at that joint and I guess for anyone else who either hates Waypoint and or was banned from there.

Halo 3 ODST Firefight. Why? Because the MCC has everything except that! We got the ODST campaign but no custom ODSTs or Firefight! I miss sitting on Lost Platoon as my Johnson pre-order and with friends and family all whilst driving around in a Warthog surviving
    the endless Covenant slaughter for hours.

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 14, 2018
  2. johnalex918
    johnalex918 Guest
    New wishlist features in NHL 17 game

What is your features wishlist in NHL 17 game.

I want 3 new features in NHL 17 game.

- Additional Third Jersey- EA sports Hockey League (EASHL) is most favorite mode of players.
    - Improve Regular Stadium- They have really designed them with use of potential talent and amazing creativity.
    - Goal Song- It fills the player with joy, energy and excitement.

Give me Your wishlist features in comments.

johnalex918, Aug 14, 2018
  3. checking the battery level of the controller

As has already been stated there is not a battery indicator. Your best bet is to create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums requesting this feature
    be brought back

eG x Thee Elf, Aug 14, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

you should discuss this on the Halo forum not here.

denis97g, Aug 14, 2018
  5. Well if you actually read my post its for myself and those who cannot actually post there... Thanks for your insight on my information anyway (sarcasm)... The Xbox forums are for all games so I don't see why nobody can discuss anything about games here...?

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Aug 15, 2018
  6. well, it's not forbidden to discuss MCC in the xbox forums

but discussing in the xbox forums, because you don't like halowaypoint or got banned is kinda strange.. don't you think?

Rick Rorschach, Aug 15, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    It's an Xbox game (and an Xbox exclusive at that) I don't see any harm is discussing it on the Xbox forums. It wouldn't hurt to also post your idea (if it's not already there to be voted on) at Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Tormaz, Aug 16, 2018
  8. cbander0918
    cbander0918 Guest

I would have to agree with you. Firefight was one hell of an awesome time. Also I desperately want to find a group of players to play Warthog Wars with once again. Remember that amazing game mode? Wonder if people still do it.

cbander0918, Aug 16, 2018
  9. You must to post this on Halo Waypoint.

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 2, 2018
  10. cbander0918 Win User

I would have to agree with you. Firefight was one hell of an awesome time. Also I desperately want to find a group of players to play Warthog Wars with once again. Remember that amazing game mode? Wonder if people still do it.
  11. denis97g Win User

you should discuss this on the Halo forum not here.
  12. Chyrola Cuello Win User

You must to post this on Halo Waypoint.
  13. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Well if you actually read my post its for myself and those who cannot actually post there... Thanks for your insight on my information anyway (sarcasm)... The Xbox forums are for all games so I don't see why nobody can discuss anything about games here...?
  14. Tormaz Win User

It's an Xbox game (and an Xbox exclusive at that) I don't see any harm is discussing it on the Xbox forums. It wouldn't hurt to also post your idea (if it's not already there to be voted on) at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
Thema:

1. MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item? - Similar Threads - MCC Top Feature

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  6. Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC: I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the game shows no completion stat's for any of the...
  7. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  8. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  9. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  10. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...