MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong

Discus and support MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the program, and was just invited to the MCC season 8 flight. i got the halo insider app all installed and updated, but when i start it up it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/midoshara, Sep 3, 2021.

1. /u/midoshara
    /u/midoshara Guest

I'm in the program, and was just invited to the MCC season 8 flight. i got the halo insider app all installed and updated, but when i start it up it just stays at the master chief helmet screen. no matter how many times i do a full shutdown

submitted by /u/midoshara
    [link] [comments]

/u/midoshara, Sep 3, 2021
  2. P4IN COMM4NDO Win User

Halo Reach

I think if they were going to release it for next gen, they would have released it about the same time as MCC, maybe im wrong, idk
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Halo : The Master Chief Collection problem for launch halo : CE and halo 2

not sure what can be wrong there, i have it on steam and it is working spot on. so all three games of the mcc are installed as they are all seperate.
  4. WPAK Win User

Halo MCC insider issue

5. Jonessa Marie Molet Win User

hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

hello, khaji. i have tried everything in this list, and still it doesnt work. sadly. :( i trioed everything. idk whats wrong with it....
  6. Ember Retro Win User

License Transfer

Did that still doesnt work, IDK what the Problem is
Thema:

1. MCC insider not working? IDK what I did wrong - Similar Threads - MCC insider working

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  6. Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC: I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the game shows no completion stat's for any of the...
  7. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  8. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  9. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  10. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcc insider wont let me sign in september 4