MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

Discus and support MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fatal error again. IS THIS EVER GONNA NOT HAPPEN? Can you sell a product that works for once. 3d9c3e48-70a6-4799-adc1-6da72d23c89a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MircosoftsucksB_a_L_l-s, Apr 21, 2023.

1. MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

Fatal error again. IS THIS EVER GONNA NOT HAPPEN? Can you sell a product that works for once.

:)

MircosoftsucksB_a_L_l-s, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi we dont have the details we used for our halo log in email - how can we use a different email on halo as it keeps sticking to the same one (bought via steam)?

delete all the files in this location, you will need to see hidden folders

C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache

If you get a fatal error on launch, this is a known issue and is caused by the login box, if this does happen start the mod version first and login and then close that one and start the normal version, only do this though if you get fatal error.
  3. Georges C. Win User

is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Calvin, in addition to the suggestions suggested above you can try these as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/r8f52t/i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

there is several fixes i have found that works.

first one, start the game in mod mode and then sign in then exit and start the normal game.

[​IMG]

or

open C:\Windows\System32 folder
    search for bcryptPrimitives.dll
    right click file and select security tab
    select advanced
    select change next to owner
    select advanced then select find now
    search for you user id in the list and select it
    the click ok, then ok and close the properties box.

go back into the advanced section of the security tab again
    then select add, same again find your user id and select it and click ok, tick all the boxes and then ok out of the the dialogue boxes
    restart pc and then try
  5. Samy breezy Win User

Xbox 360 runs extremely HOT!!!

Neither man , it's just normal cause they have powerful processors , but if your xbox crashes , FATAL ERROR , it's your processor ;)
  6. thatchickjosie Win User

Fallout 4 Xbox one Crash when pressing mods

Some mods do not mix well with others and can crash the game upon start up. It sucks but process of elimination will tell you which mod is crashing the game.
Thema:

MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

1. MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods) - Similar Threads - MCC has fatal

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  6. Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?: I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection today for my daughter's Steam account so we can play together. Unfortunately, she is unable to login into her Microsoft account where it states that...
  7. In the MCC for pc, my dad has xbox game pass ultimate and I am able to get other games and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the MCC for pc, my dad has xbox game pass ultimate and I am able to get other games and...: How to fix DLC not installed issue in the MCC? all add ons are locked inside of the game installs, but they are indeed installed anyways. My dad's account works fine, but mine does not. Destiny 2...
  8. Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted: I have been trying to play a cooperative campaign with my friends and we are unable to play. We can get into the game but after a variable amount of time the game will kick everyone out of the...
  9. Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...: I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I need to completely redownload and install the...
  10. Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on Win10 PC has no sound: Hi When launching Halo MCC via Xbox Beta app or via the Microsoft store, I have sound when you first see the developer logo's - where it shows Xbox game studios and 343 industries, I have sound...