MCC controller glitch issue

Discus and support MCC controller glitch issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt Watts1, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Matt Watts1
    Matt Watts1 Guest

I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every controller input. In the in-game menus when I use the thumb sticks to select something it will jump from option to option with out sticking to one for example if try to select multiplayer the selector will jump to settings two slots down. Can you help me.

:)

Matt Watts1, Jan 13, 2023
  2. johngie4313 Win User

Hard Reboot Required Every Day

Similar issue here, but the only times it's happened have been when the controller shut itself off whilst the MCC is running.
  3. kylecomics101 Win User

Xbox one is connected to Xbox Live but won't play games online

I tried it, nothing changed. Still had the picture glitch and can't play games online and MCC crashes when syncing data.
  4. Miami Flash15 Win User

Special Edition ???

I wouldn't mind a Halo MCC controller.
  5. DavidCavanagh3634544 Win User

Massive Input Lag with PC Game Pass Anti-Cheat

I have the same issue with Halo MCC on the PC windows 11. It’s a top of the range spec and there are no issues playing with controller or mouse but any keyboard input freezes the game until the key is released. I have tried several different keyboards so it isn’t a hardware issue.
  6. RestlessGriffin Win User

Why not fix Halo MCC before you worry about Halo5

They should be able to do both. Also getting started on playtesting early should help avoid a repeat of issues with MCC. Yes Halo MCC shouldn't have been broken on release, but apparently that's the way the industry is going. Things do seem to be improving
    now but there are still issues with MCC.
Thema:

1. MCC controller glitch issue - Similar Threads - MCC controller glitch

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  6. Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC: I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the game shows no completion stat's for any of the...
  7. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  8. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  9. Is there a way to lock Halo MCC into just controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to lock Halo MCC into just controller: My MCC keeps switching between Controller and Keyboard and Mouse, even when I've unplugged my keyboard and mouse, it also seems to think my Controller is the keyboard and mouse and won't let me do...
  10. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...