MC bedrock Online issues.
Discus and support MC bedrock Online issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I’ve been having an issue where I can’t play Minecraft online on bedrock edition even though I have an Xbox live subscription and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whitethunder255, Apr 12, 2022.
Thema:
MC bedrock Online issues.
Loading...
-
MC bedrock Online issues. - Similar Threads - bedrock Online issues
-
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire
in XboX InsidersMinecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &... -
I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft... -
Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work
in XBoX AccessibilityBought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need... -
Minecraft Bedrock lag
in XBoX on ConsolesMinecraft Bedrock lag: My Minecraft Bedrock will lag if I have apps running in the background, but the apps I have open don't take up much resources. My hardware is I5 13400f 4060 16GB RAM. I believe this device will... -
why cant I play bedrock on my mac
in XBoX on Windowswhy cant I play bedrock on my mac: I bought bedrock years ago I recently got a Mac and installed Minecraft but unfortunately im not able to play bedrock its saying can not be played on this device what do I do ?... -
Minecraft cape seems to be unable to sync again between Java and Bedrock versions
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft cape seems to be unable to sync again between Java and Bedrock versions: I exchanged for the MC Experience Cape today, and I received it on my Bedrock version, but not on my Java version. Below is my redemption record, and I hope it can be synchronized to my Java... -
@minecraft bedrock I need help with custom component V2
in XBoX on Windows@minecraft bedrock I need help with custom component V2: I am developing an addon in 1.21.90+ and i get always this error: [Blocks][error]-block_definitions |... -
Do I need any form of online subscription to play with my friends on bedrock edition off of...
in XBoX Games and AppsDo I need any form of online subscription to play with my friends on bedrock edition off of...: So I got PC online for a month free and after said month I still want to play bedrock edition with my friend and wanted to see if I need a online pass for it 7fa284fc-871c-4aba-a0c7-3935890ee345