MBC App Subtitles no longer work

Discus and support MBC App Subtitles no longer work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This app has been working flawlessly as I used in nearly daily the last couple weeks. Today I boot it up, and the subtitles won't work. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SectorStar, Apr 22, 2014.

  1. SectorStar
    SectorStar Guest

    MBC App Subtitles no longer work


    This app has been working flawlessly as I used in nearly daily the last couple weeks. Today I boot it up, and the subtitles won't work. I tried toggling them on and off through the app itself, did nothing. Uninstalled/Reinstalled the app did nothing either.
    For those that don't know the app is playing korean dramas spoken in korean....so its kinda useless if the english subtitles don't work.

    :)
     
    SectorStar, Apr 22, 2014
    #1
  2. SectorStar
    SectorStar Guest
    Hulu subtitles no longer work

    As the title says, when watching a episode or movie that has an option to turn subtitles on/off, the subtitles will not appear period. I've hard booted my console and didn't fix the problem. The only thing I've done differently is install the latest update
    for the new xbox live experience program, but I don't see anything in the known issues that says its affecting the hulu app in anyway.
     
    SectorStar, Apr 22, 2014
    #2
  3. What subtitle does work on the XBox

    I know that a DVD subtitles will work (As long as it has subtitles encoded in it.) You enable them at the main menu of the dvd or the movie option bar in movie...

    Most of the movies and Tv showson netflix have subtitles that you have to enable when you start that show.

    Xfinity has them too in the app settings (I think their subtitle system is dumb though)

    Some Youtube videos have the CC options
     
    Mythic xSagex, Apr 22, 2014
    #3
  4. airmattdog Win User

    MBC Won't connect to server

  5. airmattdog Win User

    MBC Won't connect to server

    I'm unsure what MBC is, but you're likely going to get more traction by talking to the owner of the app. They're responsible for the app and the content within it.
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

    What subtitle does work on the XBox

    I know that a DVD subtitles will work (As long as it has subtitles encoded in it.) You enable them at the main menu of the dvd or the movie option bar in movie...

    Most of the movies and Tv showson netflix have subtitles that you have to enable when you start that show.

    Xfinity has them too in the app settings (I think their subtitle system is dumb though)

    Some Youtube videos have the CC options
  7. Loki Midgard Win User

    What subtitle does work on the XBox

    Thanks.

    So only DVD's and App's support subtitles.
  8. Lucello Win User

    Blu-Ray Player doesn't display Closed Captions.

    I already did that... Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to affect the Blu-Ray player... It only will do Subtitles off the disc, and this particular disc doesn't have subtitles.

    The subtitles do work if the disc has subtitles, but if the disc only has Closed Captions, the Blu-Ray Player will not display them.
Thema:

MBC App Subtitles no longer work

Loading...
  1. MBC App Subtitles no longer work - Similar Threads - MBC App Subtitles

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. MBC Won't connect to server

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    MBC Won't connect to server: For four days now everytime I try to use this app all I get is the same "cannot connect to server" crap over and over again after I reload the app and forced to watch the same stupid trident gum...