Mazur HS909 headphones

Discus and support Mazur HS909 headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get these to work with the 360? Boug by mistake for my sons PS4 so now I have them. Work fine through TV but would prefer to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snakeylady32, Jan 4, 2014.

1. snakeylady32
    snakeylady32 Guest

Mazur HS909 headphones

Is there any way I can get these to work with the 360? Boug by mistake for my sons PS4 so now I have them. Work fine through TV but would prefer to use via 360. Are there adapters I can get. USB plus green/red 3.5mm jacks. Cheers

:)

snakeylady32, Jan 4, 2014
  2. ASDFgamerz
    ASDFgamerz Guest
    Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my headphones were broken but I have the same problem. I know the headphones work, I tested the mic and whatever,
    but if I try and shoot my controller will straight away just turn off. Any suggestions?

ASDFgamerz, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Hidden156651
    Hidden156651 Guest
    Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?

Hidden156651, Jan 4, 2014
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Does a USB Bluetooth dongle work with an Xbox?

headphones yes but microphones headphones are a big iffy subject
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My xbox party sounds really bad

Buddy, and are you able to test with another headset to see if maybe there's an issue with your Beats headphones?
    (Or if you're able, connect the headphones directly with a 3.5mm jack cable)

By the way, is this the first time you used the headphones? Or before the headphones worked normally?
  6. danielchesterman Win User

Headset connection issues

So is the issue with the headphones or the controller? the connectors are around £25, so if its the headphones would I not be better sending the headphones back and getting compatible ones?
  7. hackhar Win User

Mic mute icon on xbox

Another method is using an adaptor for the headphones instead of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  8. Hidden156651 Win User

Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?
Thema:

Mazur HS909 headphones

1. Mazur HS909 headphones - Similar Threads - Mazur HS909 headphones

2. Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers

in XboX Insiders
    Kitty headphones for Xbox gamers: Please will Xbox, Microsoft and Cracken jump on board with supporting kitty headphones for Xbox gamers. I think it is very inconvenient that I either need to purchase a PlayStation or PC to obtain...
  3. End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    End of 2022 and Still no Bluetooth headphone compatibility: Why are we approaching the end of 2022 and Xbox still does not support independent Bluetooth headphone gaming like why? You literally can't tell me the tank of a console the series s and x both...
  4. Xbox controller headphone jack sound channel issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headphone jack sound channel issue.: I am using a xbox series controller and connect to pc via xbox receiver. Now I plug a headset on my controller headphone jack, but the option only 1 channel, doesn't it support stereo sound?...
  5. How do I get my headphone jack to connect into my xbox series x/s controller correctly?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my headphone jack to connect into my xbox series x/s controller correctly?: My headphones jack cable fits into other non microsoft controllers but my new xbox series x controller is showing low quality audio when I plug my jack cable in, and when I shine a flashlight onto...
  6. So I've just discovered an issue with my Xbox Series X and using Dolby Atmos for headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I've just discovered an issue with my Xbox Series X and using Dolby Atmos for headphones.: Just discovered my Dolby Atmos for headphones wasn't working correctly. It's easy to tell when it is as using the Xbox UI you get this directional audio that is quite loud, I wasn't getting this...
  7. Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having issues with Dolby Atmos for headphones?: I was playing my Series X and noticed the sound didn't sound as loud as it normally does. When I use the UI with my headphones it's normally quite loud and I get directional audio from using Dolby...
  8. Audio Crackling when using headphones connected via 3.5mm to Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Crackling when using headphones connected via 3.5mm to Xbox Controller: Hi Support, I am getting static sounds when using my headphones with one of my Xbox controllers. Info: - This is a static/crackling sound during certain louder noises. - I connect headphones...
  9. Xbox ONE shuts down after plugging headphones in to controller. How do I fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONE shuts down after plugging headphones in to controller. How do I fix?: My Xbox ONE keeps shutting off automatically when trying to play games. I have tried cleaning the fan vents, and the fan is definitely working. I have taken off the casing and cleared all dust...
  10. no sound goes through headphones when using controller wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    no sound goes through headphones when using controller wirelessly: i'm on windows pc and i just bought an xbox wireless controller and my headphones (not xbox headphones) don't work when the controller is connected through bluetooth. i don't think there's...