Mazur HS909 headphones

Discus and support Mazur HS909 headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get these to work with the 360? Boug by mistake for my sons PS4 so now I have them. Work fine through TV but would prefer to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snakeylady32, Jan 4, 2014.

1. snakeylady32
    snakeylady32 Guest

Mazur HS909 headphones

Is there any way I can get these to work with the 360? Boug by mistake for my sons PS4 so now I have them. Work fine through TV but would prefer to use via 360. Are there adapters I can get. USB plus green/red 3.5mm jacks. Cheers

:)

snakeylady32, Jan 4, 2014
  2. ASDFgamerz
    ASDFgamerz Guest
    Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my headphones were broken but I have the same problem. I know the headphones work, I tested the mic and whatever,
    but if I try and shoot my controller will straight away just turn off. Any suggestions?

ASDFgamerz, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Hidden156651
    Hidden156651 Guest
    Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?

Hidden156651, Jan 4, 2014
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Does a USB Bluetooth dongle work with an Xbox?

headphones yes but microphones headphones are a big iffy subject
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My xbox party sounds really bad

Buddy, and are you able to test with another headset to see if maybe there's an issue with your Beats headphones?
    (Or if you're able, connect the headphones directly with a 3.5mm jack cable)

By the way, is this the first time you used the headphones? Or before the headphones worked normally?
  6. danielchesterman Win User

Headset connection issues

So is the issue with the headphones or the controller? the connectors are around £25, so if its the headphones would I not be better sending the headphones back and getting compatible ones?
  7. hackhar Win User

Mic mute icon on xbox

Another method is using an adaptor for the headphones instead of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  8. Hidden156651 Win User

Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?
Thema:

Mazur HS909 headphones

1. Mazur HS909 headphones - Similar Threads - Mazur HS909 headphones

2. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  3. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  4. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  5. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  6. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  7. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  8. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  9. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  10. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...