Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem

Discus and support Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox360 disconnected live servis where are my money for xbox live gold - I undestand you will return me money I pay I get true or false?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krzysztof71, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Krzysztof71
    Krzysztof71 Guest

Xbox360 disconnected live servis

where are my money for xbox live gold - I undestand you will return me money I pay I get true or false?

:)

Krzysztof71, Oct 18, 2017
  2. Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Im also in canada with same exact problem at least i found out i wasent alone.. im waiting for a call back from microsoft support maybe they will givean answer :s

ASSORTEDZOMBIES, Oct 18, 2017
  3. MissyQ
    MissyQ Guest
    Problems with authorization to Games for Windows Live.

It really shouldn't be. They just changed it, and it's all Microsoft account now, not Windows Live ID anymore. Well, at least they did here in the US. I am pretty sure it's kind of univerally changed, though. Official support might be able to give a better
    answer on that. And you are quite welcome for the help! Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem :)

MissyQ, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

False.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any lost gold time due to service interuptions.

As you can see here there is a service alert up for the xbox 360 at the moment.

Daft Badger, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

False.

As per the ToU you agreed to you are not entitled to any lost gold time due to service interuptions.

As you can see here there is a service alert up for the xbox 360 at the moment.
  6. ASSORTEDZOMBIES Win User

Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Im also in canada with same exact problem at least i found out i wasent alone.. im waiting for a call back from microsoft support maybe they will givean answer :s
  7. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xcloud - halo reach?

Damn, couldn't find the answer anywhere. Since it is recently added to MCC maybe they have an issue. Thank you for your kindness. Maybe to contact support here?
  8. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Help

Hey there :)

for this kind of problem related on changing part of the account, it's better to contact directly the official support team... Maybe by phone ;)
Thema:

1. Maybe support will be so kind and at least answer for problem - Similar Threads - Maybe support kind

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  7. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. Will starfield maybe come to the ps5

in XboX Insiders
    Will starfield maybe come to the ps5: Can starfield come to the ps5 us PlayStation fans just want starfield on the PlayStation. Please and thank you. submitted by /u/Lordjustin_69 [link] [comments]
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481