Maybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem

Discus and support Maybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One day one of my headphones had stopped connecting to my controller, but I can tell it is acknowledging it being plugged in. This headphone works on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Findinglavacake, May 13, 2023.

1. Maybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem

One day one of my headphones had stopped connecting to my controller, but I can tell it is acknowledging it being plugged in. This headphone works on every device besides the Xbox controller. I even plugged in a different headphone into the same controller and it works fine. All I want to know is if there is a way to be able to fix this without getting the Jack replaced.

:)

Findinglavacake, May 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Findinglavacake,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with the headphone and controller. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, your headphones work on every device and the controller will work on every headset you own. However, this two will not work together. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask when did this issue happen? Was there an update you install on the driver or the OS of the device you connected?
    2. After you plugged the headphone jack on the controller in what device are you connecting the controller? Is it Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One or PC or mobile?
    3. May we ask for the make and model of the headphones and the controller?
    4. Was there an update of the drivers for headphones?
    5. Will the headphones connect wirelessly not wired?

There could be a fix if the issue happens after an update, you may contact the device support for assistance however, if it is different then we need to check further on the details.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Broken controller

if possible try testing your headset on another controller, problems with the control's headphone jack is very unusual
  5. Shaneblack82 Win User

Headset Crackling/stuttering while playing games

Do you have a different controller you can try. It could be a problem with the headphone jack in the controller.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show up in Sound and doesn't work.

Does a different set of headphones work in the same PC jack? It is possible that the jack has an issue, and will not support any headsets.
Thema:

1. Maybe a headphone Jack problem possibly a different problem - Similar Threads - Maybe headphone Jack

2. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  3. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  4. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  5. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  7. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  8. Will starfield maybe come to the ps5

in XboX Insiders
    Will starfield maybe come to the ps5: Can starfield come to the ps5 us PlayStation fans just want starfield on the PlayStation. Please and thank you. submitted by /u/Lordjustin_69 [link] [comments]
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Battlefield 2042 issues maybe? Or is it just me

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 issues maybe? Or is it just me: Has anyone else been having issues with 2042 not getting past the connecting to online services screen? submitted by /u/GENERALVONDEATH [link] [comments]