May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Discus and support May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Madam/Sir, I hope all is well with you. I just updated my Nvidia Driver. After that, I could not open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. May you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evrimsel Nail Erdoğan, May 23, 2023.

1. May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Hello Madam/Sir,

I hope all is well with you. I just updated my Nvidia Driver. After that, I could not open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. May you help the solve this problem?

Thank you for your answering.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Evrimsel Nail Erdogan

:)

Evrimsel Nail Erdoğan, May 23, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Hello Evrimsel, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

But before that please tell me:

Which Windows version are you using?
    Are you receiving an error message or code when you try to open the game or nothing appears?
    Is this occurring with more games?
    Did you tried some troubleshooting steps in your PC?
    If yes, which ones?
  3. Geri M. Win User

I have problém with set departure and arrival

Hello jan krupka,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues on your MSFS. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Here are some fixes that may solve your problem.

1. Keep everything up-to-date. The simplest way to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bugs is to ensure that the game is fully updated. ...
    2. Ensure your PC meets system requirements. ...
    3. Check for GPU drivers.
    4. Reboot your PC. Sometimes, a simple restart is enough to fix random bugs. ...
    5. Troubleshoot the Xbox one app.
    We would also love to suggest that you visit these links for more details and other information.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. BrianGamblin Win User

FSX Steam - Elite Trusted Site

Thx for the reply..

Steam referred me to Dovetail Games as Steam only host the games. This is the reply from Dovetail...

MICROSOFT FSX, FSX:STEAM EDITION AND MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020

If your query is relating to Microsoft FSX or FSX: Steam Edition, please be aware that we have not been responsible for support since August 2019 and you should direct all queries directly to the developer, Microsoft, via their support portal at https://support.microsoft.com. This also includes the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 which we have had no involvement with. All tickets received for FSX, FSX:Steam Edition and the new Microsoft Flight Simulator may be closed without any response.

So it's now gone into the Microsoft 'Black Hole'...........
  5. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator

If you open the Microsoft store, click the library tab at the bottom on the left, and find Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on the list and click install
Thema:

1. May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020? - Similar Threads - May help solve

2. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  3. 'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!: Hi all! A few days ago I saw an achievement based competition on my dashboard (similar to octobers hall of fame), which consisted of a collection of game pass zombie titles. I started grinding...
  4. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox: I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long” popup.. Guys I can’t even load into my...
  5. Help with Games With Gold May 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Games With Gold May 2021: So...I got gamepass ultimate sub for 1 month on April 29 and was excited for playing LEGO Batman for free in GWG May. But the games with gold for may does not have the lineup that xbox posted it...
  6. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  7. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

in XBoX on Consoles
    May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be: I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help....
  8. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  10. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....