May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

Discus and support May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020.

1. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off

I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help.

:)

Toasted boi7840, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Once you submit a report there is no way to cancel it. The enforcement team will investigate and they won't do anything unless they find something. Unless you issue multiple false reports, nothing will happen to you either.
  3. Smwutches Win User

protesting language conditions

It may be a way of life for you, but it's not for everyone. The rules were the same on the 360 as they are on the One. Profanity has always been against the rules.

As long as you reported the other person, the enforcement team will investigate them and take appropriate action. Investigations can take time, so even if they aren't suspended/banned yet, it doesn't meant they won't be.
  4. Le Bamba Win User

Stim Gas Needs Big Nerf

It's funny how you guys are taking this joke of a game serious? lol Stim gas was meant for trollers. That's why I use it, I wanna troll the *** out of everyone and *** off these GOW 3 randoms.
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

is this game worth $30?

If I turn the lights off its a lot better, but I came to the same conclusion you guys did that it meant to look a little "off". I'll get used to it eventually. Not to start a war but there is so much more to this than Cod.
  6. david s8 Win User

How come when reps tell me my ban will be lifted Microsoft doesn’t honor what the reps told me?

I have reported players and when I do it pops up on my Xbox stating that xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. Someone messaged me and told me to F off so I reported it and the same thing xbox can’t take action on the report I filed. As well my calls are recorded with Microsoft of me reporting this problem with Microsoft that when I file legit reports the system is kicking my reports back and saying it can’t take action on my reports. I don’t falsely report people so I don’t know why it’s doing that to me when the system is supposed to be 100 percent. You tell me to report players well how can I when you have a broken system.
Thema:

1. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be - Similar Threads - May help off

2. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  3. May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: Hello Madam/Sir, I hope all is well with you. I just updated my Nvidia Driver. After that, I could not open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. May you help the solve this problem? Thank you for...
  4. 'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!: Hi all! A few days ago I saw an achievement based competition on my dashboard (similar to octobers hall of fame), which consisted of a collection of game pass zombie titles. I started grinding...
  5. Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Help Please After May 5th Update I Can’t Use My Xbox: I have an Xbox One S and today I took the mandatory May 5th 2021 update... after I took the update I go to hop into a game and I get the “Took To Long” popup.. Guys I can’t even load into my...
  6. Help with Games With Gold May 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Games With Gold May 2021: So...I got gamepass ultimate sub for 1 month on April 29 and was excited for playing LEGO Batman for free in GWG May. But the games with gold for may does not have the lineup that xbox posted it...
  7. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  8. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  10. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....