May 17th update issues

Discus and support May 17th update issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; May 17th update issues Hey @XBF Houmaidi have you guys noticed this problem or is this the first you're hearing about it. I was in a stream and there... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Shorty4Rider, May 19, 2021.

1. Shorty4Rider
    Shorty4Rider Guest

May 17th update issues

May 17th update issues
    Hey @XBF Houmaidi have you guys noticed this problem or is this the first you're hearing about it. I was in a stream and there was quiet of few people saying they couldn't play the new RUST game release due to this issue caused by the update you guys put out.

:)

Shorty4Rider, May 19, 2021
  2. Shorty4Rider Win User

May 17th update issues

Hey @XBF Houmaidi have you guys noticed this problem or is this the first you're hearing about it. I was in a stream and there was quiet of few people saying they couldn't play the new RUST game release due to this issue caused by the update you guys put out.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

May 17th update issues

Hello @Shorty4Rider!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Since you already tried all solutions possible and your internet network works just fine, this could be a hardware issue. Therefore, If the console still under warranty, you can request a repair order to get it fix.

Device Services
  4. XBOFORZA Win User

Unknown error at launch

hi there, I just spoke with XBO support and they have recoginsed the last OS update may have cause these issues and are working on a resolution !...I am level 175 in Forza5 and since 17th Dec have had same error code over and over
  5. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

Titanfall update failure

there was no update on Tuesday the 17th unless you haven't played since the previous update
  6. TMX boxburn Win User

xbox 360 slim turns itself on

Hello Depressionz9! As this thread was originally created on May 17th it is an old thread. Would you be able to copy/paste your issue into a new thread so you can be helped better for your specific issue? Thanks!
Thema:

May 17th update issues

1. May 17th update issues - Similar Threads - May 17th update

2. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?: I have a 5 month old New Gen Xbox One S, on Dec 18th 2023 a around 8 year old TV I’ve been using with xbox’s for years died out while on my xbox. Usually I wouldn’t be confused about this until I...
  4. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...: So my xbox downloaded a random game I never bought and its saying ISP fees may apply what does thsi mean? b8edb43a-8123-4c26-9859-a99b7cab837a
  7. "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox: I recently installed an update for Forza Horizon 5 and was surprised to find that I could not sign in. "You may not proceed without being signed into a profile" even though the game had worked...
  8. Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community...
  9. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...