May 13, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.51.0]

Discus and support May 13, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.51.0] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, May 14, 2024.

1. May 13, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.51.0]

/u/GuruKronos, May 14, 2024
  2. UnholyRoth Win User

Blu ray problems?

Thanks Joe. I'm pretty sure we've fixed the issues with Apollo 13, but it'll take both an update to the Xbox OS and an update to the Blu-day app. Are you part of the external preview? The May release external preview will go out soon. I'll order Stargate.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

xbox not showing any game titles

That's a preview and it's available for insiders, there's a process to register as insider to get access to it

"To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown."
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

Hi SevenPenguin846! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is under preview by insider members currently, so to have access you need to join trough the insider app, this is only on PC, you need to be sure that the PC it's set to the proper region to access this and the account also

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cant find my Game Pass for Southeast Asia on my XBOX insider hub (i am from Indonesia)

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Online Friend Playing Day Z?

Day Z Game Preview Released in 2018 for xbox one , So thats How your friend Play it on XBOX ONE
    This is not correct. The game is not out for game preview right now. There is no EAT for when it will come to Game preview either.

They are playing it on their PC with the Xbox app installed. It will show you what games your friend is playing if they have the app. It WONT state what system they are playing however.

There is even a option to STOP Showing your friends what PC games you are playing

Zero
Thema:

May 13, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.51.0]

1. May 13, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.51.0] - Similar Threads - May 2024 Gaming

2. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  3. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  4. May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. May 16, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.5.0]

in XboX Insiders
    May 16, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.5.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 6, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.46.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...