Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.

Discus and support Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive cleared the cache and done all that it did nothing, other 360 games and original xbox games download just fine it just seems to be a problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emmettgeraldes, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file.

Ive cleared the cache and done all that it did nothing, other 360 games and original xbox games download just fine it just seems to be a problem with max payne 2 specifically. Anyone got any solutions.

:)

Emmettgeraldes, Nov 15, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Emmettgeraldes, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Emmettgeraldes, try this on your console:

1. Press the XBOX button on the remote, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but do not select, a storage device and press the Y button on the remote to access Device Options.

***Note It does not matter which storage device is selected. This procedure will clear all cache storage devices.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes".

***Note After successfully clearing the system cache, you will be returned to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the remote to return to Xbox Home.***

And then roll back and reinstall system updates. To do this:

Press the Panel button on the control.

Go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Enter the following sequence of buttons: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all installed system updates. The console will automatically restart and download updates again.

Reset the networking hardware. Find out how to do this:

Unplug the power cord from the back of the router, modem, or gateway. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cord from both devices.

Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console.

Wait five minutes.

If you are using a router, plug it in and wait for all lights to return to normal.

Connect the rest of the hardware and try to connect to Xbox Live.
  3. Emmettgeraldes Win User

nope I just bought it yesterday and have never played it before. It won’t let me download it on an external nor the built in drive.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you have the game saved to an external or something? You may have to remove it from that and redownload the entire game, Also you may have to clear uninstall the game then clear the cache, then try again.
  5. hulpia Win User

Purchased Max Payne 2 on XBL but always get stuck at 99%

EDIT:

woohoo, it worked... just deleted my corrupt (unfinished) gamefile of Max Payne 2, then downloaded the game again and YES it works!
  6. thelsb Win User

Impossible de télécharger MAX PAYNE 2

that was a week ago during the rockstar promotion. MAX PAYNE 1 & 2 was at half the price. Since impossible to download MAX PAYNE 2. MAX PAYNE 1 works perfect
Thema:

1. Max payne 2 on Xbox 360 wont download. Corrupt file. - Similar Threads - Max payne 360

2. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  3. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  4. Max app shuts down my Xbox X. I just bought the X about 3 weeks ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Max app shuts down my Xbox X. I just bought the X about 3 weeks ago.: It doesn't do it on anything else, I have a bunch of other television apps and the only one that shuts off is Cinemax. It runs for about 30 to 45 minutes and then shuts down. I did everything...
  5. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  6. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  7. How do I download max payne 1 on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download max payne 1 on my 360?: How do I download max payne 1 on my 360 155749e4-2a7f-47f1-a1bf-49c2f3d8d0ac
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  9. TV volume increases to max when contoller connects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV volume increases to max when contoller connects: I have a Wireless controller Series X that I use for cloud gaming with a Samsung TV model S95B. Most of the times, as soon as the controller connects to the TV via Bluetooth, the TV volume moves...
  10. Can I play max Payne 3 online on Xbox one?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I play max Payne 3 online on Xbox one?: I wanna know can max Payne 3 be played online on Xbox one console. I gotta know before I buy it ef1c28ba-3a68-4308-9a47-46d64659ff35