Matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having the same problem my connection is fine the matchmaking has a service alert on it I get disconnected from xbox live it really slow please fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ShAwNFC253
    ShAwNFC253 Guest

Im having the same problem my connection is fine the matchmaking has a service alert on it I get disconnected from xbox live it really slow please fix this soon as possible

ShAwNFC253, May 13, 2014
  2. ShAwNFC253
    ShAwNFC253 Guest
    Its been over 2 weeks I try to redownload my profile it wont let me connect please fix this

ShAwNFC253, May 13, 2014
  3. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    Deleting profile and recovering profile failed to fix the lag.is wireless a bad choice?

XboxGuy40, May 13, 2014
  4. Matchmaking service alert

is this happening to anyone else except me i cant see my friends gammer pictures and i cant join there parties i can only send them messages and it has been happening since i got that matchmaking service alert

XxPR0xL3G3NDxX, May 28, 2014
  5. this is annoying this i had this same problem back in aprill 29 2012 and i had to wait to by a whole nother 12 month gold

PokeMaster772, May 28, 2014
  6. maxmillon003
    maxmillon003 Guest
    THIS SUCKS. WHY CANT ANYONE ANSWER THIS Matchmaking service alert :(

maxmillon003, May 29, 2014
  7. bmxlyf85
    bmxlyf85 Guest
    i just got it like an hour ago this is not cool does anyone know how to fix it????

bmxlyf85, May 29, 2014
  8. Matchmaking service alert

Be patient, Xbox Live is having issues like all networks do from time to time. Lots of people are experiencing problems like NAT errors, lag, and disconnects. Keep that in mind before going out and buying a new expensive routers, or gateways.

Jason Griffith, May 30, 2014
  9. I just started having this issue a couple days ago. Seriously frustrated!

TiffanyButterfield, Jun 1, 2014
  10. MAX KlRGAN
    MAX KlRGAN Guest
    I've had a problem with matchmaking for about a month now. Every time I go to play mulitplayer I get booted from XBL. I won't be able to reconnect and either get the 8015190A or 80151904 error, or I'll connect and see there is a service alert. It seems
    like its been the same service alert for at least 2 weeks now. My subscription runs out next month. At this rate, I will not be renewing. I haven't been able to play any multiplayer in what seems like forever and they just made it so you can use netflix with
    a silver membership. I might as well not renew.

MAX KlRGAN, Jun 2, 2014
  11. this is aggravating for the past week and a half I haven't been able to join parties/private chats, also I can't even play ghosts without being kicked from live. I'm finally *** off. Also I'm getting the same matchmaking service alert. my NAT is fine as
    well. ugh.

PrettyFawn12704, Jun 17, 2014
  12. It's doing that to me but now when I try to launch certain games it completely logs me out of Xbox live

xInFamousYAYOx, Oct 31, 2018
  13. neilhorgan Win User

Fifa 14

There's a service alert at the moment for MP and matchmaking - could be this
  14. GrumpyTx2013 Win User

matchmaking service alert

yeah i am getting the same thing and a buddy of my!!!! I have tried everything and still nothing!!!! I want to play GTA% damn it!!!! come on xbox help a *** out!!!
  15. PriestlyGnome25 Win User

I am having this issue, if it was maintanence. Why'd it take a year?. I been getting repeatedly signed out of xbox live. I reset my router and xbox, unplugging etc. Still the service alert is there. Giving a solution would be helpfull. Really annoyed with
    microsoft.
  16. KSI LEGEND95 Win User

ive reset my router and its still the same as its been for the last week
  17. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Hi there, Legend. Could you please state the exact message you're receiving and any error codes attached to the message. Have you tried resetting your router at home?
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a