Matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im hooked up to a Wi-Fi network provided by my aprtment building, network is strong no faults whatsoever. Online gameplay becomes hindered with very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MandaloreOPS
    MandaloreOPS Guest

Im hooked up to a Wi-Fi network provided by my aprtment building, network is strong no faults whatsoever. Online gameplay becomes hindered with very obnoxious lagging spikes and I go perform a connection test to determine problem. Everything is golden, all
    services and connections are fine except for matchmaking which shows a yellow exclamation point and a service alert warning next to it. Upon research it says only platform affected is the Xbox one. I have a 360 so why is this message and problem hindering
    my online gameplay??? If you could fix this issue ASAP that would be awesome.

:)

MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Enamor18
    Enamor18 Guest
    Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

the service alert is matchmaking....

Enamor18, Jan 1, 2014
  3. lxoRABBIToxl
    lxoRABBIToxl Guest
    Service Alert MatchMaking

This is an old post pertaining to a service alert in april, not necessarily the one your getting right now, at the moment Xbox live is experiencing some issues, and they're pulling maintenance, everything will be fixed soon.

lxoRABBIToxl, Jan 1, 2014
  4. EnviousManx1
    EnviousManx1 Guest

I am having the same problem. I do not own an Xbox one so why am I affected? I do not want the one I want my 360 to work! I pay for online for gods sake.

EnviousManx1, Jan 1, 2014
  5. duplex97
    duplex97 Guest
    Have you tried trying to download your profile?

duplex97, Jan 28, 2014
  6. JeffVn
    JeffVn Guest
    i have same problem too, does someone know how to fix it ???

JeffVn, Apr 17, 2014
  7. apparently the matchmaking servers haven't been working for 360 for like a week now, i need this fixed, playing online is so laggy Matchmaking service alert :(

GilbertBrothers, Apr 17, 2014
  8. Matchmaking service alert

me too so we have to tell xbox company to fix it or make us statfied with a free games or xbox live 12 month membership sorry for bad english

Black eagle 627, Apr 30, 2014
  9. Grubilman
    Grubilman Guest
    I'm having this issue as well. It's been going on for just under a week now, I believe. I went so far as to go buy a new router, and everything... If it's on Xbox's end, they really need to get their sh** together.

Grubilman, Apr 30, 2014
  10. Lazio479
    Lazio479 Guest
    I'm having the same problem. A lot of lag... Really frustrating. I hope that Xbox is going to solve the problem really soon...

Lazio479, May 1, 2014
  11. JoshyyMUFC
    JoshyyMUFC Guest
    Im having this too i play fifa and im dying to open packs, they better fix this asap

JoshyyMUFC, May 1, 2014
  12. Grubilman
    Grubilman Guest
    Has this issue cleared up for anyone yet?

Grubilman, May 2, 2014
  13. ReQ Tony
    ReQ Tony Guest

No its still happening with me for 2 weeks nearly 3 weeks now I have not be able to play online at all its passing me off

ReQ Tony, May 8, 2014
  14. Trickster662
    Trickster662 Guest
    im having the same issue. its so jumpy and laggy its pissing me off.

Trickster662, May 9, 2014
  15. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    I'm not a very happy with this service.I spend alot of money on junk like gold membership that wont work.I think I'll be avoiding online gaming for the rest of my life.thanks alot Microsoft for the lack of service.

XboxGuy40, May 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Connecting to Epic Services Queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to Epic Services Queue: I can't log into to fortnite. I have been struggling for two days now. it gives me Connecting to Epic Services Queue. I have done every possible thing there is to do and nothing is working....
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a