Matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im hooked up to a Wi-Fi network provided by my aprtment building, network is strong no faults whatsoever. Online gameplay becomes hindered with very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MandaloreOPS
    MandaloreOPS Guest

Im hooked up to a Wi-Fi network provided by my aprtment building, network is strong no faults whatsoever. Online gameplay becomes hindered with very obnoxious lagging spikes and I go perform a connection test to determine problem. Everything is golden, all
    services and connections are fine except for matchmaking which shows a yellow exclamation point and a service alert warning next to it. Upon research it says only platform affected is the Xbox one. I have a 360 so why is this message and problem hindering
    my online gameplay??? If you could fix this issue ASAP that would be awesome.

:)

MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Enamor18
    Enamor18 Guest
    Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

the service alert is matchmaking....

Enamor18, Jan 1, 2014
  3. lxoRABBIToxl
    lxoRABBIToxl Guest
    Service Alert MatchMaking

This is an old post pertaining to a service alert in april, not necessarily the one your getting right now, at the moment Xbox live is experiencing some issues, and they're pulling maintenance, everything will be fixed soon.

lxoRABBIToxl, Jan 1, 2014
  4. EnviousManx1
    EnviousManx1 Guest

I am having the same problem. I do not own an Xbox one so why am I affected? I do not want the one I want my 360 to work! I pay for online for gods sake.

EnviousManx1, Jan 1, 2014
  5. duplex97
    duplex97 Guest
    Have you tried trying to download your profile?

duplex97, Jan 28, 2014
  6. JeffVn
    JeffVn Guest
    i have same problem too, does someone know how to fix it ???

JeffVn, Apr 17, 2014
  7. apparently the matchmaking servers haven't been working for 360 for like a week now, i need this fixed, playing online is so laggy Matchmaking service alert :(

GilbertBrothers, Apr 17, 2014
  8. Matchmaking service alert

me too so we have to tell xbox company to fix it or make us statfied with a free games or xbox live 12 month membership sorry for bad english

Black eagle 627, Apr 30, 2014
  9. Grubilman
    Grubilman Guest
    I'm having this issue as well. It's been going on for just under a week now, I believe. I went so far as to go buy a new router, and everything... If it's on Xbox's end, they really need to get their sh** together.

Grubilman, Apr 30, 2014
  10. Lazio479
    Lazio479 Guest
    I'm having the same problem. A lot of lag... Really frustrating. I hope that Xbox is going to solve the problem really soon...

Lazio479, May 1, 2014
  11. JoshyyMUFC
    JoshyyMUFC Guest
    Im having this too i play fifa and im dying to open packs, they better fix this asap

JoshyyMUFC, May 1, 2014
  12. Grubilman
    Grubilman Guest
    Has this issue cleared up for anyone yet?

Grubilman, May 2, 2014
  13. ReQ Tony
    ReQ Tony Guest

No its still happening with me for 2 weeks nearly 3 weeks now I have not be able to play online at all its passing me off

ReQ Tony, May 8, 2014
  14. Trickster662
    Trickster662 Guest
    im having the same issue. its so jumpy and laggy its pissing me off.

Trickster662, May 9, 2014
  15. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    I'm not a very happy with this service.I spend alot of money on junk like gold membership that wont work.I think I'll be avoiding online gaming for the rest of my life.thanks alot Microsoft for the lack of service.

XboxGuy40, May 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. Matchmaking service alert no chance to get in xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert no chance to get in xbox live: Hi. I have gone trough a lot of forums tried everything i could but it keeps freezing my xbox because it tries to connect to xbox live. My kids cant play any games online and cant download gold...
  3. Matchmaking service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service Alert: Hello! Please help me.I have this error message almost 2 months ago in XBOX 360 with wired,and wi-fi too. Matchmaking:service Alert http://i.imgur.com/FAsne0i.jpg...
  4. Matchmaking service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert.: Hello for the last few days i have been getting the error message and cant play world of tanks i get into a game and 2-5 mins in i get disconnected from world of tanks or disconnected from xbox...
  5. Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...: ok having issues, wifi is good, game brand new. I put the new game in COD AW, press play it acts like its going then disconnects me from live shoots me back to main screen and logs me back in,...
  6. Matchmaking service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service Alert: First time using forum. Im unable to access my xbox live. Everything connects but I recived a matchmaking service alert. What is that error? How do I fix it? I did everything from dumping my...
  7. Xbox Matchmaking Service Alert!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Matchmaking Service Alert!!!!: I keep getting disconnected off of Xbox live due to this Matchmaking Service Alert! How do I fix this or better yet how can YOU fix this? c10190bf-25d2-43c9-9e47-6d8572fe3c19
  8. *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*: I was just playing today and then I got kicked off xbox live and when I tried to play Black Ops 2 Xbox Live it makes me do a connection test so I did and it says matchmaking service alert! PLEASE...
  9. Xbox live matchmaking service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live matchmaking service alert: I keep getting dropped from live games and chats. I've reset my router and even connected directly to my modem with no luck. Is this issue on the Microsoft server or is it a time warner cable...
  10. Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me.: Today when i checked XBL connection, everything up except matchmaking. I get a yellow exclamation and service alert. I think that why i can't connect with people in titanfall, can't connect to EA...