Matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a joke i get this problem at least twice per week...MS makes more than enough money to be able to deal with this problem promtly, but yet its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MandaloreOPS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Matchmaking service alert

This is a joke i get this problem at least twice per week...MS makes more than enough money to be able to deal with this problem promtly, but yet its been months and nothings changed.Im paying CASH for a service not service alerts and second rate online
    gaming.

JollyJoey635647, May 9, 2014
  2. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    Yeah I agree and been like this for 7 month.I think there should be option to remove my gold membership.

XboxGuy40, May 9, 2014
  3. TWIZTERx310
    TWIZTERx310 Guest
    I have the same problem since April 23 and I don't know what to do. Xbox should have an update. They probably just want us to buy the xbox one. I also just bought 12 month membership and i regert buying it.

TWIZTERx310, May 10, 2014
  4. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest

I wont be buying anymore gold membership cards and DLC prepaid card until this problem being solved.

XboxGuy40, May 10, 2014
  5. Grubilman
    Grubilman Guest
    It worked fine for just under a week, and now it's back to the same BS. STILL no answer on this from anyone at MS? Pathetic...

Grubilman, May 10, 2014
  6. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    There way too much hate on xbox live and my online achievement has ruined because this getting worse.

XboxGuy40, May 10, 2014
  7. Rick Sambora
    Rick Sambora Guest
    queda dos servidores nas partidas

estou com este mesmo problema e ja deletei meu perfil mas nao adianta...nao sei oque faço...pois ja resetei o roteador e nada...agradeço se vc poder me ajudar obrigado amigo !!

Rick Sambora, May 10, 2014
  8. Matchmaking service alert

This is ridicules I paid my gold issue an now I am having convolutions every time I'm in a room wtf? Fix it our give us all our money back.. How much is a PS4?

Spartacus5052, May 12, 2014
  9. ThinHalfling
    ThinHalfling Guest
    What game where you playing at the time

ThinHalfling, May 12, 2014
  10. jeffj911
    jeffj911 Guest
    I've never had this problem before... now I get connection failed errors when trying to play online with friends or even just trying to join a party to voice chat with them. Been going on for over a week now.

jeffj911, May 12, 2014
  11. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    Are there anything wrong player matching in GTA 5 online session?

XboxGuy40, May 12, 2014
  12. taidara
    taidara Guest
    @XboxGuy40 - I've notice the Xbox Live core/basic service to be a bit "fragile" this morning.

taidara, May 12, 2014
  13. ChillymundoX
    ChillymundoX Guest

Yeah i have not been able to access Xbox live at all for the last month now, not even being able to re download my account only to finally access Xbox live today to see that i cant play multiplayer without there being massive amounts of lag in the game.
    The best advice i could give anyone is to re download their profile which is what i did and that may help with the lag.

ChillymundoX, May 13, 2014
  14. XboxGuy40
    XboxGuy40 Guest
    Why is it not been fix yet and not sure my online gaming achievement ruined?

XboxGuy40, May 13, 2014
  15. I'm having this problem also. However, I have 2 Xbox One's and 3 Xbox 360's and only one of the 360's is being effected.

CountryGentlman, May 13, 2014
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a