Matchmaking not working

Discus and support Matchmaking not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Matchmaking seems to not be working on Xbox One, specifically in Destiny. It was working fine until about a week ago when, doing strikes and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cjbkr, Dec 22, 2015.

1. cjbkr
    cjbkr Guest

Matchmaking not working

Matchmaking seems to not be working on Xbox One, specifically in Destiny. It was working fine until about a week ago when, doing strikes and matchmaking, I don't get paired with anyone and sent in alone. In fact, I don't seem to see anyone in the game world,
    so there's obviously an issue. I tried restarting my Xbox, doing a power cycle, etc., but nothing seems to work. Is there a known issue or can this be fixed somehow?

:)

cjbkr, Dec 22, 2015
  2. jayant16
    jayant16 Guest
    Matchmaking not working

Hi ,

I have not been able to do match making for the past 2 days . I have not tried any other game other than Gears III as sold them . Is there any issue with the server .. ?

Regards

jayant16, Dec 22, 2015
  3. ianbann82
    ianbann82 Guest
    Matchmaking not working

that is weird cos what its meant to do if it cant find human players after so long is to put u into a full game with bots

ianbann82, Dec 22, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Matchmaking not working

It could very well be that there are fewer people playing the game at the moment because Christmas has just come and many people would have gotten different games to try.

I have noticed that there's less and less people available to play Destiny myself.

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2015
  5. jayant16 Win User

Matchmaking not working

^^^ , i agree to u "iambann82",but thats not working either.Earlier it would take less than 2 to 5 minutes to play CTL / KOTH / WINGMAN etc.Yesterday i gave it another try before going to bed and slept while waiting.Woke up in the morning and it was still
    stuck at finding matches or players for me.I even tried Horde and Beast mode but was stuck at the same thing.I logged out and logged in,cleared the cache to make sure i have not missed up any update , but it was all futile.What surprising is that this all
    happened in like 5 to 6 hours . Isnt this strange that u play a game on XBL - enjoy the booster pack and other TEAM DEATHMATCH and come back again to know that you cannot play it again . I am just keeping my fingers crossed .
  6. jayant16 Win User

Matchmaking not working

You are talking about the Booster pack,as a matter of fact i played it for like 3-5 hours and after that shut down the console for few hours . Powered it back up - connected to XBL and its just stuck at finding players,it goes on for like 40-50 minutes and
    nothing happens.I have send a mail for XBOX SUPPORT and waiting for their answer on Monday.I hope the ASIAN Server is not down.
  7. L31GHS Win User

Matchmaking not working

There is a free map pack that's is required for online matchmaking, have you downloaded it ???
  8. ianbann82 Win User

Matchmaking not working

that is weird cos what its meant to do if it cant find human players after so long is to put u into a full game with bots
  9. onyxishere Win User

Matchmaking not working

It could very well be that there are fewer people playing the game at the moment because Christmas has just come and many people would have gotten different games to try.

I have noticed that there's less and less people available to play Destiny myself.
Thema:

Matchmaking not working

1. Matchmaking not working - Similar Threads - Matchmaking working

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a