Matchmaking error

Discus and support Matchmaking error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a error code for rainbow six seige 6-0x00001000 I have tried many different things to fix it and nothing is fixing it all my other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apex legends boiHuber, May 6, 2020.

1. Matchmaking error

I keep getting a error code for rainbow six seige 6-0x00001000 I have tried many different things to fix it and nothing is fixing it all my other games work it is just rainbow

:)

Apex legends boiHuber, May 6, 2020
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.
  3. MatMufcmad Win User

Matchmaking Error

it seems to be letting me on for a while why is this then goes t matchmaking for few hours a certain times in the day
  4. TsukasaSeven Win User

Matchmaking Error

To open your ports just sign into your wireless router or modem(whichever you use) then you should be able to navigate to your ports section of your router or modem and open up your ports.

here is a link to what ports you should open.

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

if you dont know how to log into your router then try looknig it up (Ex: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin) on the manufactures website and depending on your model there should be instructions of how to log in or reset your router. If its a modem or something from
    a cable or sattlite company then check their website or call them and ask about opening ports. Hope this helped you out.
  5. BoneHellRanger Win User

matchmaking error

Thank you very much, it worked. After you re-download it you will be reconnected to Xbox live and everything will work again. Thank you again.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

matchmaking error

Hey BoneHellRanger! I'm sorry you've been having issues trying to play LIVE. Since your brother's account seems to work fine on the same console can I have you try deleting your profile, clearing your console

cache
    and then
    re-downloading
    your profile? Let me know if this helps at all!
Thema:

Matchmaking error

1. Matchmaking error - Similar Threads - Matchmaking error

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a