Matchmaker has been cancelled (400 Error) ANVIL vault breakers

Discus and support Matchmaker has been cancelled (400 Error) ANVIL vault breakers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive done a lot of homework on this, most I can tell one person on reddit said they are running a new cheat program that is supposed to help clean out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mark Sutherland Jr, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Mark Sutherland Jr
    Mark Sutherland Jr New Member

Ive done a lot of homework on this, most I can tell one person on reddit said they are running a new cheat program that is supposed to help clean out the cheating on leader boards? Im not clear if this is real or not, Im barely PC literate, I made a Twitter account specifically so I could try to reach out to them to find a solution, Ive been playing on Xbox Game Pass for about 5 days, pre Xbox Update, my game started to act kinda meh but its an unfinished game so I didn't think too much about it, Meh = every time a match was finished groups would ungroup, we would have to recreat the groups, I wasn't able to do matchmaker needed a buddy to do it but never seen error code it would just not work and get stuck stuff like that,
    I haven't even beaten the second planet yet, I'm just now able to get to the bottom of one Tier of buffs with my levels, so I'm still very new, but I REALLY like the game, today I wake up and I'm not able to play the game at all in group because matchmaker has been hit, Im REALLY hoping someone somewhere has a solution to this problem, only thing I can think of now is just making a whole new account? maybe buying the game on Steam and trying starting over?
    idk what to do, I've never cheated on a game ever, if I knew how to cheat or employ some type of cheat program or whatever for me at my age it really kinda defeats the purpose of a Roguelike game so I have no idea why ANYONE would. But there is no way to advocate or find out what Error 400 even is? , hugely disappointed, thanks guys

Mark Sutherland Jr, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Multiplayer on anvil vault breaker

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Burntheall, this would be on Xbox One or PC if it is on Xbox try the procedures below.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Then do the procedure below:

MAC Address

Settings » Network Settings » Advanced Settings » Alternate MAC Address » Click Clear

Will ask to restart the console.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Cant install Anvil: Vault Breaker and there is no error code.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

List Of Pros/Cons For Skyrim

for me the arena has just been for the money to get the house in anvil, and i used the house to get ectoplasm for the fighters guild.
  5. Shigurui Win User

Thoughts on DmC

[quote user="MVRK HNTR"]Anyone know how to do what looks like multiple Helm Breakers in succession the way he does?[/quote]

He's using jump cancels. As soon as helm breaker connects you jump then attack again. The jump cancels the attack animation from completing and attack cancels the jump animation. You can repeat it rapidly with the right timing between attack/jump/attack.
  6. Jerome Mond Win User

"Fenix Rising" DLC Announced - Available January 17th, 800MSP

Anvil gate sounds like something from Lord Of The Rings. That is ok if it looks likes Anvil Gate.
Thema:

1. Matchmaker has been cancelled (400 Error) ANVIL vault breakers - Similar Threads - Matchmaker has been

2. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a