Master Chief Collection failing to load any online content PC Windows 11

Discus and support Master Chief Collection failing to load any online content PC Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When opening my newly purchased MCC from steam, I was prompted to sign into a microsoft account. I signed into a microsoft account. I then chose a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan721, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jonathan721
    Jonathan721 Guest

When opening my newly purchased MCC from steam, I was prompted to sign into a microsoft account. I signed into a microsoft account. I then chose a gamer tag and profile picture. After this step, I was put into the main menu. In the bottom right I assume there is supposed to be some sort of seasonal message or ad but there is only the loading icon. if i attempt to find a multiplayer game to join, no games can be found as it just searches the network until failure. I cannot link my steam and microsoft account. I cannot access any progression or customization options. Restarting, validating and re downloading the game has not fixed the issue. There has not been one time where it was able to have an internet connection or load any aspects of the game that are online.

I will try to be more specific. I am unable to access or view any online features of the game. I cannot see any regions or servers as it just continues to load that section without. I cannot see any seasonal information. I cannot look at any customization options or accept any party requests from friends. I have tried the following fixes:

Verifiying the game files (no issues found)

Reinstalling the game (failed to fix)

having a friend login to my microsoft account and playing it on his computer(this works)

playing with no firewall up (failed to fix)

checking drivers and windows updates (up to date)

easy anti cheat install/uninstall (failed to fix)

:)

Jonathan721, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jonathan

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Disable temporarily IPv6
    Open the Control Panel in Windows.
    After opening the control panel, set the “View by” on the top-right corner to “Large icons“.
    Click on the “Network and Sharing Center” option.
    Here, click on the “Change adapter settings” link on the left panel.
    Now, right-click on the active network adapter and select “Properties“.
    Go to the “Networking” tab.
    Here, uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” option.
    Click on the “Ok” button to save changes.
    Then close all the windows, restart your PC and try again

E. Use a custom DNS address
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-....

Try with both Google and cloudflare DNS

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Halo: MCC Achievements not popping.

4. EskimoSquirrels Win User

Halo:MCC Kicked back to Main Menu when paused during campaign

5. onyxishere Win User

Halo mcc game not working

Can you try restarting the console by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down?

Also, please be aware that:

1. You do require a Gold membership in order to play online multiplayer

2. There are currently issues with the multiplayer feature in the game but 343 hopes to have an update out next week for that. www.halowaypoint.com/.../halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-11-14-14
  6. onyxishere Win User

Halo MCC broken. Called support apparently not policy to refund broken games.

Thema:

1. Master Chief Collection failing to load any online content PC Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Master Chief Collection

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  4. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  5. Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox: For whatever reason, I'm having a really annoying audio issue for the MCC on xbox when playing the campaigns. Most in-game dialog and cut scene dialog is supper choppy and cuts in and out. I've...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...
  7. Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.: I'm trying to replay through the older Halo series through to the new ones to follow the whole story. However, as soon as a cut scene starts the game pauses within a few seconds so I'll unpause it...
  8. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  9. Master chief collections sign on xbox1 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master chief collections sign on xbox1 issue: I have not played the master chief collection for over a year or more. I just updated it and was going to try it out. Now I get a sign in with the profile used to buy this game, make sure that...
  10. I am trying to install the halo Master Chief Collection to my laptop through xbox.com

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to install the halo Master Chief Collection to my laptop through xbox.com: but when I press install I get a "ready to install" and then there is only one option being my family's Xbox one as it is listed as one of my devices and I don't know how I could either list my...