Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile

Discus and support Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears Happens when I press it on the My games &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Survingo, Feb 27, 2020.

1. /u/Survingo
    /u/Survingo Guest

Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears

Happens when I press it on the My games & apps tile in the Guide to show the system options (refresh), and recently played games/apps in the Guide or Home

Does anyone else experience this behavior since today's update?

Latest ASA build 2004.200224-0000/original Xbox One

submitted by /u/Survingo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Survingo, Feb 27, 2020
  2. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Game launching

Yes, you can stop a game or app from running. Hover over the game or app tile on the Xbox Home Screen and press Menu (the button with the 3 lines) and press 'Close Game/App' at the bottom (the cross).
  3. The Latman Win User

Valid question... how do you fully "exit" a game or app?

If you press the xbox button or say "xbox go home", once at the main window your app should be the centre tile. Whilst that's selected, press's the menu button and you'll see quit. That will close the app/game down.
  4. Etan Lawok Win User

Setting main xbox as home not working correctly

The DLC may not be installed on the other console. Go to that game tile in my games and apps (all with purchaser's account logged in of course) press the menu button and select manage. Install any tiles that appear on the right side of the screen.
  5. maxen Win User

Nuketown downloaded but won't open

Okay, go to My Games & Apps, highlight Black Ops 3 and press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) and select Manage Game. You should see a tile with Nuketown. If it's on the right, press A to download it.

If the Nuketown tile is on the left, press Menu and select uninstall. Then power cycle the console and repeat the steps in the paragraph above to install it.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Ryse son of rome leaderboard issues

Hey Perses! Find the game tile in My games & app, press the Menu button on the controller, and select Uninstall/Delete from the game's menu. Once that's done, perform a power cycle on your console and then re-install the game.
Thema:

1. Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile - Similar Threads - Massive lag pressing

2. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...
  3. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  4. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  5. Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X: I had this really obnoxious BUG occur where I turned on my Xbox Series X and was forced to look at a full screen advert for Call of Duty before I could use my Xbox. Surely it had to be a BUG...
  6. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  7. [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.: Microsoft, Seriously, is this what you call acceptable gameplay? Co-op on Halo ODST lags like nobody's business. I as host suffer from massive massive massive lag while the other player suffer...
  8. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  9. Gaming services causing massive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services causing massive issues: For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer. The app has been switching through states of not registering my games...
  10. Warzome - Massive latency/packet burst spikes - Wi-Fi and wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzome - Massive latency/packet burst spikes - Wi-Fi and wired: Hi Been playing COD Warzone since it came out, Xbox One. Recently, around Season 3, I have started having packet bursts and then huge latency spikes and then being kicked from the servers. VERY...