Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

Discus and support Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Mass Effect Legendary Edition on 5/4, but the punch card only lets me activate it. The "purchase Mass Effect Legendary Edition" tab takes... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Manofsteel41979, May 15, 2021.

1. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing

I preordered Mass Effect Legendary Edition on 5/4, but the punch card only lets me activate it. The "purchase Mass Effect Legendary Edition" tab takes me to the store where it says I own it and can install it... By the way the game is already installed and has been since I preordered. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

:)

Manofsteel41979, May 15, 2021
  2. bartvincke1 Win User

It doesn't count if you already had the game or preordered the game before the reward came out. Purchase must be through the punch card for it to count.

Not worth it though, its not an additional 6000 on top of the purchase points you already get for buying it ( which is just under 6000 ) .

at least that was my case with another game I bought for the 6000 reward punchcard, phoenix rising. Regular purchase reward points were not awarded, only the 6000 from the punch card was.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. Manofsteel41979 Win User

I believe I did pre-order following the link. That shouldn't matter though. I do the movies one and rarely use the link and it always completes for me
  5. Manofsteel41979 Win User

Rewards support took care of it for me.

Just had to give the order number and they manually added the points
  6. Psyke45 Win User

unfortunately the rewards support team has been been useless in my cases, and unfortunately Xbox Support was not much better (in terms of the rewards system, they have attempted to help me with other issues). This has been an ongoing problem and MS needs to look into and fix it. This is two games in a row for me where the activate punch card doesn't work (RE Village and Mass Effect LE), but both registered the first achievement no problem. I tried activating before I bought, after I bought, after I downloaded, after I started the game for the first time, and after I got the first achievement, and nothing.
Thema:

1. Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward Punch card not completing - Similar Threads - Mass Effect Legendary

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  4. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control...
  5. Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking: I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin and have his Loyalty but according to my...
  6. Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173
  7. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  8. Mass Effect 3 wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass Effect 3 wont connect: Hi. I have game pass which i use on two different consoles which my son and me play. All our games work fine on 2 player(except Fortnite actually) We were loving 2 player mass effect 3 until and...
  9. Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking: I got all the achievements in MF2 with the exception of Tactics (it's killing me), the achievement also doesn't count in the game despite the fact that the condition is met 20/20. I tried to start...
  10. Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.: I have the Mass Effect Trilogy which was released on the xbox 360. I know these are backwards compatible as I previously had them installed on my xbox one. Im now trying to install them on my...