Mass Effect Andromeda Issue with missing DLC

Discus and support Mass Effect Andromeda Issue with missing DLC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Firstly, very impressed with the streaming service, it's a much smoother experience than I had expected! Small issue to report: I've been playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wormyboat, May 3, 2021.

1. /u/Wormyboat
    /u/Wormyboat Guest

Hi,

Firstly, very impressed with the streaming service, it's a much smoother experience than I had expected!

Small issue to report: I've been playing Mass Effect Andromeda on XBox1 so I played that in the Beta as well. It all worked perfectly but when I went back to my XBox later none of the saved games would load.

The error message was that I was missing two DLC packs - deluxe upgrade pack and deep space explorer pack.

I tried the usual fixes (hard reset, etc) but nothing worked. Eventually I bought the two DLC packs and after that everything was fine. It only cost me €8.95 but neither of the packs had anything I wanted so not overly happy about that.

Anyway, I presume it's just that the game version on the streaming service comes with the expansion packs and the version on the XBox doesn't so just flagging it for attention.

Thanks,

Wormyboat

submitted by /u/Wormyboat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wormyboat, May 3, 2021
  2. CatholicJack777 Win User

Mass Effect Andromida FLC

EA have downsized Bioware for now, and redeployed a lot of the Mass Effect Andromeda staff to work on Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Although Mass Effect Andromeda has been suspended, as far as I know from the various media sources and comments from people close to the Dev team, a new DLC is still coming for Mass Effect Andromeda.

I haven't got a solid confirmation at the moment, but best advise would be to be patient.
    NOPE... no DLC
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

If any game could have a sequel....?

I really wish Mass Effect Andromeda got a sequel, or at least some DLC missions.
  4. Andromeda Asc Win User

Mass Effect Andromida FLC

EA have downsized Bioware for now, and redeployed a lot of the Mass Effect Andromeda staff to work on Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Although Mass Effect Andromeda has been suspended, as far as I know from the various media sources and comments from people close to the Dev team, a new DLC is still coming for Mass Effect Andromeda.

I haven't got a solid confirmation at the moment, but best advise would be to be patient.
  5. Hoveringpie Win User

Mass effect on Xbox one

The new mass effect is called mass effect Andromeda, and as you can tell it's set in the Andromeda galaxy, with the look of it grogans make a return but that's all I can tell.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Contact?

Maybe set in the Andromeda galaxy, hence Mass Effect Andromeda perhaps?
Thema:

1. Mass Effect Andromeda Issue with missing DLC - Similar Threads - Mass Effect Andromeda

2. Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173
  3. If mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x the physical disc

in XBoX on Windows
    If mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x the physical disc: If mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x the physical disc e81923c3-85cc-4d49-ab94-90cbf8bd7efd
  4. Mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x: Mass effect Andromeda is backward compatible with the Xbox series x 135cea62-bd89-4574-b599-09435fb8b5f5
  5. I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...: I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on disc and should not have to register to EA...
  6. logging into apex missions upon start of mass effect: andromeda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logging into apex missions upon start of mass effect: andromeda: i have an xboxone when i start mass effect: andromeda and try to log into the apex server, i get a page with a checkmark and my email address. when i click i get a box that opens with my email...
  7. FPS Boost - Mass Effect: Andromeda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS Boost - Mass Effect: Andromeda: I would love to see Mass Effect Andromeda get some love from the awesome people in the xbox backwards compatibility team. If that game could get FPS Boost to 60hz that would be amazing. Also just...
  8. Mass Effect Andromeda Xcloud save not compatible with XSX gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Mass Effect Andromeda Xcloud save not compatible with XSX gamepass: Hi there, i noticed that after playing Mass Effect Andromeda using xcloud, i cannot longer load the save on my XSX : "The save was done using the Deluxe edition and can't be loaded". This is very...
  9. Mass Effect Andromeda Stuck at 0% download after crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Mass Effect Andromeda Stuck at 0% download after crash: So, an incredibly weird situation just happened to me. I was unable to download EA Play games through Xbox Game Pass PC, so I found a solution online that involved loging in to eahelp.com through...
  10. No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S: Game : Mass Effect Andromeda Hardware : Xbox Series S After playing +/- 20 hours the game has no sound at all whatever I try ... I don't know what to do ! e18e93fb-9bb8-4488-976a-d135fd707cfe