Mass Effect 3 won't work on Xbox One.
Discus and support Mass Effect 3 won't work on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried installing and re-installing ME3 onto my xbox one with all of the dlc installed as well. When I open the game, I get the Xbox 360 startup... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by packertheis, Nov 10, 2016.
Thema:
Mass Effect 3 won't work on Xbox One.
Loading...
-
Mass Effect 3 won't work on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Mass Effect won't
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X
in XBoX on ConsolesI am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out... -
Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the... -
WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer
in XBoX Games and AppsWHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control... -
Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking
in XBoX Games and AppsMass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking: I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin and have his Loyalty but according to my... -
Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?
in XBoX Games and AppsMass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173 -
Mass effect 3 simply won't work
in XBoX Games and AppsMass effect 3 simply won't work: so I found out that mass effect three was backwards compatible amd got super excited to play it again with my friends. Well today I bought a physical copy of it from game stop and popped it... -
Xbox One won't recognize any Xbox 360 disc (Fallout 3 / Mass Effect)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox One won't recognize any Xbox 360 disc (Fallout 3 / Mass Effect): I'm trying to play Fallout 3 on my Xbox One, but when I insert the disc nothing happens or I eventually get an error message that the disc in not compatible with Xbox One. The game runs fine on... -
mass effect trilogy box set won't play on xbox one
in XBoX on Consolesmass effect trilogy box set won't play on xbox one: I recently bought the mass effect trilogy box set and it will not load the games on xbox one. I keep getting error code 0x80070490 but i have not found any solution to this problem in any...