Marvel`s Avengers game error

Discus and support Marvel`s Avengers game error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the system has detected that a heap-based buffer is overflowing in this application. This overflow could allow a malicious user to take control of this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaminariNoEmir, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. Marvel`s Avengers game error


    the system has detected that a heap-based buffer is overflowing in this application. This overflow could allow a malicious user to take control of this application.
    Marvel`s Avengers game error [​IMG]


    :)
     
    KaminariNoEmir, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Nicolas Chletsos Win User

    How do I fix this?

    I tried to open marvels avengers on my xbox one and it gave me an error screen that said "can't open file g:\DURANGO-W\charactermesh_hawkeye_dayoff_body_body_default.drm please help me, I don't know what's going on
    Games marvel avengers
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Marvel`s Avengers game error

    Hello again, the fix is uninstalling the antivirus, and also check if your Windows has the latest updates installed.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Marvel`s Avengers game error

    Hello again, try disabling Kaspersky and use Windows Defender for your Windows, or place Xbox Gaming Services as an exception in kaspersky.
  5. KaminariNoEmir Win User

    Marvel`s Avengers game error

    i off kaspersky and its still same
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Marvel`s Avengers game error

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello KaminariNoEmir, Xbox Gaming Services is essential for the operation of the system and games on the PC, depending on the antivirus you use on your computer, it may interpret the software as malicious.
Thema:

Marvel`s Avengers game error

Loading...
  1. Marvel`s Avengers game error - Similar Threads - Marvel`s Avengers game

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  8. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Possibilité d'avoir Xbox série X/S

    in XboX Insiders
    Possibilité d'avoir Xbox série X/S: [Concept UI] Nouvelle interface Xbox Series X – fluide, personnalisable et intelligente Salut les Insiders, Voici un concept d’interface Xbox que j’ai imaginé. L’idée est de garder l’ADN actuel...