marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu

Discus and support marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I start the game up it plays just fine until it tells me to press any button to start. As soon as I hit a button it just cuts to a black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scary bear1, Jan 14, 2014.

1. scary bear1
    scary bear1 Guest

Whenever I start the game up it plays just fine until it tells me to press any button to start. As soon as I hit a button it just cuts to a black screen. Ive uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and did the power cycle, but it still doesnt help. The game
    isnt dirty or anything either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

scary bear1, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu ;)

Galactic Geek, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Lego games keep crashing after first cut scene straight after installing game

Yesterday we purchased Lego Avengers, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Lego Movie game, Lego Hobbit and Lego Batman 3. The 2 Lego marvel games installed fine with no issues but Hobbit, Lego Movie game and Batman 3 all crashed after first cut scene. As soon as you
    try to start to play the 3 games crash. We have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times with all3 titles that crash. We restarted holding button down and even turned it onto offline to try them also but the games keep crashing. Please help as their birthday gifts

II Rabbait II, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  5. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
  6. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

LEGO my video game!

I feel like they may go with another Lego Marvel game that follows the events if all 4 Avengers movies. I know we've had Lego Marvel Avengers but they could redo them with the extra content covering Infinity War and Endgame
  7. TheStyLBoss Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

IF YOU HAD WAITED.......YOU mUST hAVE GoT An AWEsomE GAME oF lEgO.......

LEGO MARVEL THE AVENGERS
  8. Csgo Drue Win User

Cloud save

Lego marvel avenger and i have downloaded a 100% save file
Thema:

1. marvel lego avengers cuts off after menu - Similar Threads - marvel lego avengers

2. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  3. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  4. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...
  5. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  6. My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC Is not working for the game even though it shows it is...: I am not sure what to do for my Nintendo Switch game 2d4c4931-a41e-4b9e-bdb7-13e2ffcced0d
  7. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?: We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the...
  8. How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the crash on Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2?: On level 2, there is a cutscene where Iron Man and Captain Marvel get run over by a submarine and right when they do, my Xbox turns off. c6be2d32-a58e-4f7b-a899-77070f483666
  9. Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.: I have been seeing this same issue that the game crashes Series X/S, One X/S. Is there any word on a fix? Mission 2 - Avengers World Tour Area - Underwater Heroes - Captain Marvel/Iron Man...
  10. Installing Lego Marvel Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Lego Marvel Collection: For the past week or so I’ve been trying to install The Lego Marvel Collection and at first everything worked fine. All the dlc’s installed, Lego Marvel Superheroes 1 installed just fine, but...