Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing?

Discus and support Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing? I have Xbox series X. I downloaded the dolby atmos app and was using my Turtle beech star wars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zakruud, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Zakruud
    Zakruud Guest

Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing? I have Xbox series X. I downloaded the dolby atmos app and was using my Turtle beech star wars headset on Marvel Avengers and now whenever I play the sound stops (just on the game) even though the hub and sound anywhere else is fine. I've tried resetting console and uninstalling the dolby atmos app but it always cuts out about 2 mins into playing that game. Any ideas please?

:)

Zakruud, Apr 22, 2021
  2. JamesGaffney3 Win User

I have the same problem! I cant play anymore because the sound cuts out 1 minute into playing
  3. Elvite Win User

I can also confirm that all audio cuts out after a few minutes of gameplay on an Xbox Series X after the latest 1.6.0 game update. Users on Reddit are reporting the same thing. They have found a temporary workaround. If you change your audio for both your speakers and your headset to stereo uncompressed then the game audio will not cut out. Another workaround, that I did not personally care for, is supposedly to drop the volume level of “sound effects“ in the games settings to 0. This allows you to hear voice actors and music, but all fighting-type sounds disappears.

There seems to be some sort of glitch related to the other surround sound type modes that cuts all game audio out after a few minutes of playing. Note that no other audio is affected when this occurs, such as operating system sounds and other game audio.

I have an Xbox series X and I was set for “7.1 Uncompressed” audio and ever since the latest patch, the audio would stop after a few minutes rendering the game completely silent until you force quit the game and reboot it. However, that would only be good for a few minutes until it would happen again. After I set my audio to “stereo uncompressed“, I was able to play for a couple hours straight with no interruption at all in audio. This is my preferred workaround for now, but it sure would be nice if this game can be fixed so that I can have my surroundsound back.

I wanted to add one more thing. I do recall that this did happen (with the audio disappearing) occasionally before this patch, but it seemed like it only happened once or twice to me over the past couple weeks of me playing the game. Immediately after this patch though, it would happen after a few minutes of gameplay consistently.

UPDATE: Although someone marked my comment as an “answer“, it really is just a workaround. No one wants to be forced to turn off surround sound on their Xbox Series X/S just for one game. I have a great home theater system and really would rather have the benefit of surround sound on it. I am hoping that Microsoft and the developer can come up with a fix soon.
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello Zakruud, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. Jeramathius Win User

XBOX Series X, newest patch....sound cuts out minutes after loading. Restart the game and it works for about 2 minutes then cuts out again. It is only the Marvel Avengers game and it is new after the Tachyon rift patch.
  6. Odin OToole Win User

I’m having the same problem. Clearing the local save helped for about 2 minutes. It’s got to be a bug in this game, hopefully it will be resolved soon.
Thema:

1. Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing? - Similar Threads - Marvel Avengers sound

2. Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X: Worrying about marvel games on xbox series X 84aa4e13-5c40-458c-bd8f-153590be65d7
  3. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  6. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  7. Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...: Please make it available again for purchase on xbox one. 741c2217-4063-4c31-9ff4-e81d5d8372c7
  8. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  9. I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass: I was trying to download it in my pc but it keeps giving me this error code, can someone help me [img] 74d51f71-6725-4b50-bf43-9540d5031c98
  10. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...