Marvel Avengers: Needs update, but it is unavailable. Try again later.

Discus and support Marvel Avengers: Needs update, but it is unavailable. Try again later. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error 0x8B050033 We recently got a physical copy of the Marvel Avengers game for the XBox One. When we installed it and tried to play, the error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UserAnon_, Jan 1, 2022.

1. UserAnon_
    UserAnon_ Guest

Error 0x8B050033

We recently got a physical copy of the Marvel Avengers game for the XBox One. When we installed it and tried to play, the error popped up saying that the game needed to be updated, but the update wasn’t available.

Here’s what we’ve tried:

1. Uninstalling the game and all of its components and reinstalling.
    2. Restarting our internet modem.
    3. Hard resetting the console while keeping our other games and data.
    4. NAT Type is open.
    5. Cleared the alternate MAC address.
    It doesn’t strike me as a system issue considering other numerous updates have been performed on other games.

We tried following the other forums of the same issue, but the answers have been of no help. Are there any other options that we haven’t tried yet?

:)

UserAnon_, Jan 1, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Hi UserAnon_,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that your disc game cannot update. Let us check on this together so you can get back to gaming.

Please take a look at this support article on troubleshooting disc installations:

Troubleshoot Xbox disc game installation | Xbox Support

Many users experiencing this issue have resolved it by following Solution 2 in the above article. Additionally, make sure you are downloading it to the internal hard drive and not an external drive.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know if these suggestions help. Additionally, if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed, please reply to this response.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Bluefuntimewolfy Win User

Game won't update

Marvel's avengers is the game I'm trying to update and I'm on a xbox one
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  5. Skull Pirate Win User

Lost Save Files (BF4, DR3 & Ryse)

I lost my game saves too on Battlefield 4 and Marvel Avengers had to start both games again.........
  6. P4ndawolf Win User

Marvel's Avengers Beta

The beta has to be searched in the store under avengers beta not marvel avengers beta because it will not show up
Thema:

1. Marvel Avengers: Needs update, but it is unavailable. Try again later. - Similar Threads - Marvel Avengers Needs

2. Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X: Worrying about marvel games on xbox series X 84aa4e13-5c40-458c-bd8f-153590be65d7
  3. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  6. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  7. Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...: Please make it available again for purchase on xbox one. 741c2217-4063-4c31-9ff4-e81d5d8372c7
  8. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  9. I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass: I was trying to download it in my pc but it keeps giving me this error code, can someone help me [img] 74d51f71-6725-4b50-bf43-9540d5031c98
  10. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...