Market place ban Credit card stolen

Discus and support Market place ban Credit card stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my credit card was stolen and someone made Xbox live purchases with it. I called my company and reported the fraud. Now I am banned for a week. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moist Haitian, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Market place ban Credit card stolen

So my credit card was stolen and someone made Xbox live purchases with it. I called my company and reported the fraud. Now I am banned for a week. I am worried this may happen again, can anyone let me know what can lead to a permanent ban on my account?

:)

Moist Haitian, Oct 12, 2017
  2. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    Is it safe to purchase digital content right now?

To my knowledge, nobody has stolen credit card info on Xbox Live in the 12 years it's been around. There is a much higher percentage chance that your info gets stolen doing something else. Also, almost everything is insured. Whether it's your debit card or credit card, your liability is limited if someone stole you card number and charged it up. If that insurance weren't available for free, it would cost banks and credit card companies more money because people wouldn't use those services.

So short answer...yes. It's safe. I only buy digital. No issues so far.

1-Bad-Mutha, Oct 12, 2017
  3. ShantmasterK
    ShantmasterK Guest
    is gamefly worth it

I won't go back. My credit card information was stolen from there. Probably a 1 in a 100000 chance, but not going risking it.

ShantmasterK, Oct 12, 2017
  4. ΚΥΡΙΑΚΟΣ Β Win User

Xbox Live Gold membership does not being recognized in 360 Xbox games market

I do not have a trial version. As stated, I have a Xbox Live Gold subscription, payed monthly through my credit card. I have an active and valid payment method with a credit card for purchases in the market place. I get all the discounts and free games
    in the “Xbox One marketplace” but not in the “Xbox360 market place”.

Thank you
  5. SouthwestPenny0 Win User

I was charged twice, why?

xbox likes to steal peoples money, i suggest taking the credit card off and staying away from this for awhile until the random bans and money being stolen stops
  6. I Still TryHard Win User

I Can´t download Sleeping Dogs on Web

It may be asking for a credit card for a Payment Option if one is not already on your account, Typically you cannot by anything from the market place without have a form of payment option, Atleast this is how it done to me until i added a Credit Card.
  7. ThunderXU Win User

There's a problem with Xbox LIVE marketplace status code?

Why cant i use discover card on xboxlive.com but i can on my consol but bolth credits cards it says the same thing theres a problem with the xboxlive market place please try again later
  8. Yezzmina Win User

An error occured cancelling automatic renewal.

Have fun getting your credit card stolen.
Thema:

Market place ban Credit card stolen

1. Market place ban Credit card stolen - Similar Threads - Market place ban

2. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  3. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  4. Xbox PC Market Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Market Place: Hi I try buying the orange box xbox 360 for my series console cuz its back compat and when I try buying it says your purchase can't be completed at this time, here's where I'm trying to buy it...
  5. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  6. My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?: So I have troubles with the market place in got one the things but it's not downloading plz help I really want to play it 8371b36b-64f8-4623-afab-c0151cfbe4cb
  7. problem with minecraft market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft market place: bro does anyone have the issue invaled session please restart your game in minecraft with there skins and marketplace i need help its been happening seince ive got the game {bedrock edition}...
  8. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  9. I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...: This has been my all time favorite game, and since they did terrible making Def Jam Icon, nobody these days can really play Def Jam Fight For NY unless you get an Xbox or a ps2 and find the game...
  10. when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...: if you could help that would begreat cb1c30c7-65b2-40ee-8252-93add0c3fa67